• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Negotiating the goblins to 40% after killing the big monster at the end of the cave, and reporting to the chief.
You are at a point that you need to activate "Save Rifi" quest.

Access to Lord Fadin is for much later. So is the access to Fadin pub basement.

Helping out the jerking farmer is an early event. I don't know why you aren't able to do it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You are at a point that you need to activate "Save Rifi" quest.

Helping out the jerking farmer is an early event. I don't know why you aren't able to do it.
Let me clarify that, Grace gave him a handjob while he was sick, but now he's back in the sick house jerking off again, and he wants Grace to blow him after the earlier failed blowjob in the field while she was drunk.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Let me clarify that, Grace gave him a handjob while he was sick, but now he's back in the sick house jerking off again, and he wants Grace to blow him after the earlier failed blowjob in the field while she was drunk.
You need to buy the book on oral sex from the library in Fadin, and then go into the menu and 'unlock' the oral sex fetish. Then she can try again on him.

Reactions: tc_dean

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The only reason Grace won't do the blow job that I can think of is because you haven't unlocked oral skill.

Probably the same reason why you can't enter the chieftain's home at night.

Edit: Ninja-ed.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So where do I activate "safe rifi" at? Been all over Fadin with and without Gallium, been to Alca, been to the bandits hideout, seen a small hole in a cliff that I can't enter, and a house near the road to Alca that I clip through, but cannot enter. Found the house outside of Fadin that seems was locked recently too.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So where do I activate "safe rifi" at? Been all over Fadin with and without Gallium, been to Alca, been to the bandits hideout, seen a small hole in a cliff that I can't enter, and a house near the road to Alca that I clip through, but cannot enter. Found the house outside of Fadin that seems was locked recently too.
The house next to Grace's rented home in Darem. (Starting house)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Meh, I talked to them at the very beginning and they had nothing for me, so I stopped going there after like day 3.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
About how long does it take for the "guard captain" to figure out what he's going to do to the bandit base?

I've come back about 3 days now, and it keeps looping the report that the cave entrance leads to the base.

Is it because I'm level 19 and 18 on Grace and Gallium?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow and here I was getting hyped for Lizardmen and Werewolf content, super bummer.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hm... so is this only consensual vanilla stuff?
No noncon with monsters?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Save Rifi quest. The house next to Grace's in Darem where a mother and an ill daughter are.

mseettea

Jan 19, 2018
Save Rifi quest. The house next to Grace's in Darem where a mother and an ill daughter are.
Mother just says "our daughter is very ill..." and daughter says "hello". No quest received.

"Walkthrough" says something about "Retaking the Daram mine" but nothing about where to get it, who to talk to, you know the things walkthroughs are usually ment to disclose.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Whelp, I'm stuck. Supposed to track down the bandit leader in the Ugi mine. I have been all over every inch of this place I can find (not made easy by the incredibly reduced field of vision, btw) and as far as I can tell I've cleared absolutely everything out of the place, but no leader, and I can't leave. Get a message that says something along the lines of I can't leave yet.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
There is an open space with lots of floor tiles. One of the tiles should weakly sparkle. Step on it.

Whelp, I'm stuck. Supposed to track down the bandit leader in the Ugi mine. I have been all over every inch of this place I can find (not made easy by the incredibly reduced field of vision, btw) and as far as I can tell I've cleared absolutely everything out of the place, but no leader, and I can't leave. Get a message that says something along the lines of I can't leave yet.

mark oliver

Sep 16, 2017
Ok, go to the same hot spring at night to have a chit chat with Orella.

Once that's done, talk to the chieftain during day.
Im stuck. Quest says "Try to find a way to communicate with the goblins". - I already tried the library but the girl keep saying that it´s gonna take a while. Also, when I try to reach the hot spring at night, got the message - "nothing´s there"
The artist already took my portrait without mage coat. And I killed a couple of miners goblins inside the mine. There 2 walking around and others 2 mining.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes