• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Omg, wasted an hour grinding exp to reach other areas in search of grass rot. Thanks for the screenshots. Who the hell thought making them almost undistinguishable from normal grass is a good idea?

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, 2 days in and I quit. This is a horrible grindfest with way too many battles and almost no reward. Even with cheats provided you still need to grind exp, or in some fights you can be killed on the first round.

onga

Aug 17, 2018
The mining goblins in the Darem mine give you the option to either attack them or leave them alone. If you leave the first two alone and then attack the others you can't finish the quest because your options with them are locked after that. Seems broken unless there is something I'm missing?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The mining goblins in the Darem mine give you the option to either attack them or leave them alone. If you leave the first two alone and then attack the others you can't finish the quest because your options with them are locked after that. Seems broken unless there is something I'm missing?
Still counted internally.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I member seeing this game last year and deciding to wait. So its finished now!? Will give it a shot in the next days, was kinda intrigued by the somewhat original style back then.
May give feedback after that but in case i forget about it during christmas stuff: congratulations ahead for finishing a "completed" game. Thats more than the average dev on this site achives so good job.

Reactions: tc_dean

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I member seeing this game last year and deciding to wait. So its finished now!? Will give it a shot in the next days, was kinda intrigued by the somewhat original style back then.
May give feedback after that but in case i forget about it during christmas stuff: congratulations ahead for finishing a "completed" game. Thats more than the average dev on this site achives so good job.
Yes, it is completed; three endings with one ending leading to a possible expansion which I may or may not add at this point.

shaDNfro

Dec 16, 2017
Tried everything, but could not finish the Retake the Mine quest.

I've got the Paper from the Librarian and the quest log states: Talk to goblins?
I've visited basically everyone possible alone and acompanied by gallum...

Tough it still says: Nothing's there.
when I try to enter the hot spring

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Have you talked to the goblins?

You need to talk to goblins, not humans.

MARYAM

Feb 2, 2018
Full End Game + Walkthrough (official files):
lol i just get this i think its full finished game sso i deleted my old gmee noww my ssave ddeleted too can someone give me full galery save ?

Phantom236

Dec 29, 2018
I'm stuck at the ill girl quest
I cant defeat the giant mushroom its too hard every time i fight i always lose please help

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes