• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I've released a non-adult version of this game on Steam. Because I removed adult materials from it, I enhanced the game play a bit by adding a side quest and expanding equipment options.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
This might sound dumb, but who is Orella? I spoke to the tavern's owner daughter(?), the ill girl and her mother, the lady that south of the elder's house, the librarian and the npcs in the labrary, the npc that selling herbs, and the lady that walk around the center of the second town. I did this with both with and without Gallium, and still no special scene.
I have no seen any character that has a scene and I still can't visit the hotspring. The walkthrough doesn't even mention her till she suppose to be in the hot spring. Also I talked to all the npcs. Which one was she suppose to be.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Okay found Orella, she was the Library girl. Finished the game in 2 hours after. it a 3.5 of 5. It was too short for me. I hope the sequel is longer.

Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
I'm at the point after defeating the bandit leader and got all ingredients to save willie, how do I avoid saving him and what about the bandits?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm at the point after defeating the bandit leader and got all ingredients to save willie, how do I avoid saving him and what about the bandits?
Well, the option to save him or not is a dialog choice. When you bring Willie back to his home, you are asked whether you want to save him or not.

Fjjgmkjkk

Nov 13, 2021
I am stuck in a quest says try to find out a way to communicate with goblin and I already have that goblin book from library of fadin but nothing happens when I try to communicate with goblins please help me guys and when I tried to go to hot spring at night to talk with orella (library girl) grace says me nothing is there please help me guys

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You don't need one as there is actually only one road leading up to there. Just follow the road.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes