RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Im stuck. Quest says "Try to find a way to communicate with the goblins". - I already tried the library but the girl keep saying that it´s gonna take a while. Also, when I try to reach the hot spring at night, got the message - "nothing´s there"
The artist already took my portrait without mage coat. And I killed a couple of miners goblins inside the mine. There 2 walking around and others 2 mining.
Talk to Willie who is Orella's childhood friend.

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Anytime I go to click on the Walkthrough links, it leads me to an empty patreon page. Is it available? Also, how much HP does this Elder Shroom in the forest for the Ill girl's quest have? Im level 16 for both Grace and Gallium but this battle is tough. Great game so far

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The walkthrough is no longer available.

Some clues of the game have been implemented in the cheat room. You can, however, find an outdated walkthrough in the google drive folder.

The key to defeating the shroom is the witch and her poison.

Reactions: Raz8099

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So I've cleared the goblins outside the village, and given the soldiers their potions, but now nothing is progressing, and it's too tough to try and get through the lower passage with the double goblin fights and what I assume is a giant. How do I move forward?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So I've cleared the goblins outside the village, and given the soldiers their potions, but now nothing is progressing, and it's too tough to try and get through the lower passage with the double goblin fights and what I assume is a giant. How do I move forward?
At night, visit the tavern.

Reactions: abagel

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Grace & Gallium v1.0.0
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: GuyManBro69

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Grace & Gallium v1.0.0
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thanks for accepting the request

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello there guys. Anyone got full galery save? lost mine :/ (deleted it by mistake)

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 1.0.1 -

1. A scene between Grace and Gallium added after you finish the game. It has two variants: Front or back. They will play out differently.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Grace & Gallium v1.0.1.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Ok so i'm surely blind but can one of you tell me where is the grass root thng cause after 41 min of playing i didn't find it and so i'm lock on the 1st mission.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Ok so i'm surely blind but can one of you tell me where is the grass root thng cause after 41 min of playing i didn't find it and so i'm lock on the 1st mission.
Just outside of the starting town. It's indicated by sparkling animations.

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone got save file for this game I just finish the game twice via 1)helping Willie 2)Flee then end up in dungeon and it seems like I can't get access to the gallery room because it ended up with "Thanks for playing"

btw I saved between choosing flee and stay but later I ended up with save Willie so I guessed this was a wrong path?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone got save file for this game I just finish the game twice via 1)helping Willie 2)Flee then end up in dungeon and it seems like I can't get access to the gallery room because it ended up with "Thanks for playing"

btw I saved between choosing flee and stay but later I ended up with save Willie so I guessed this was a wrong path?
Here is a (removed) to the first major choice (Flee or stay)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes