RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_screen.jpg
Overview

This is a story about Grace and Gallium.
Grace is a mercenary from Cizna Corlo mercenary guild and has been dispatched to a newly constructed village on Southern Alcella island on one year contract. Her job is to protect the village from constant ogre, goblin, and wild animals attacks while the village settles down and grows.
The game begins after a night of a goblin attack on the village. Grace was able to repel them but there were casualties. The village chieftain calls Grace for a talk and informs her that he has hired another mercenary, Gallium.
And so, the story of G&G begins.​

Updated: 2018-12-10
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 1.0.1 Full release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download:
- - - -

gg_001.jpg gg_002.jpg gg_003.jpg gg_004.jpg ssshot_3252345.jpg sshot_462341.jpg gg_021.png

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Version 0.0.3 is out.

Restart required if you have triggered the handjob scene because I forgot to insert an important switch.

I am also giving Grace her default fetish to start with.

1. The difficulty of picking herbs has been reduced. It was 33/25%. It’s now 50% for easy herbs. 33% for harder herbs.

2. Grace can now try to enter the chieftain’s home at night but she will refuse.

3. Forest outside of Darem expanded.

4. The first vanilla sex scene for Grace has been added. To trigger it, start a new game and finish the first two quests and then visit the Dream on tavern. Gallium will be there to have fun with.

5. Main theme (title screen bgm) added.

6. Dream on tavern is heavily unfinished. I mean it has got nothing in it. Expect gradual addition of contents to it.

7. I am aware that item icons are missing for some. They will be added later.

8. Grace’s battle sprite is almost complete.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, I've got the same question.
Provided that you are on 0.0.3,

1. Brew potions.
2. Give it to them.
3. Nap until night time in Grace's home. If everything is triggered as should, Grace will give you a hint.

Once done, the two men will be full healed next day.

Edit: I realized that there is a bug where the quest entry isn't marking it as completed. It will be corrected in the next version. Regardless, the quest will be treated as completed internally and you should be able to trigger the night with Gallium.

Last edited:

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Version 0.0.4 released.

Save file from 0.0.3 is compatible.

1. "Check on wounded" quest wasn't finishing up properly in the quest tracker. Internally, it was closing up fine. This has been fixed. Just sleep on Grace's bed and the quest will close properly.

2. Tavern waitress has been added who now sells booze. Booze is required for a blowjob scene. Having said that, a blowjob scene has been added.

3. " Tackle the goblins" quest has been added. It cannot be finished at this point. Visit the chieftain to trigger it once Grace makes out with Gallium.

4. "Anal sex for noobs" book can be found at the chieftain's house.

5. Gallium's battle sprite is only 10% finished. Expect him to go invisible in battles.

Reactions: Aazkaal

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.5

Save file from 0.0.3 and later is compatible.

With this update, the game content exceeds an hour mark. As a result, I’ve complied a .

1. A body check and a tease scene have been added to the guard tower on a road to port city Fadin. Now, there will be few more scenes involving this location and NPC in the future.

2. Grace’s spells will now properly stagger goblins. Ogres require more powerful spells to stagger which is a requirement to process in “tackle the goblins” quest. Upon reaching level 6, Grace will learn mini cyclone spell which will be able to stagger ogres and will also let you proceed to face the ogre. Still, you are going to need a bit of luck to be able to defeat the ogre. Basically, you need be lucky enough that the ogre will hit Gallium and not Grace. Do carry some health potions.

3. The first step in anal fetish is there. To trigger it, Grace needs to have anal fixation enabled and get tipsy. And then visit the chieftain at night. Now, the scene itself has two variations. The result is the same regardless.

4. Port city Fadin is open, sort of. Nothing is really there and it’s just an empty space.

5. The mirror in Grace’s room now has some updates depending on what sort of fetish she has and how far she has progressed in each fetish. It also changes whether she has “something” equipped or not.

melatonin

Dec 29, 2017
Keeping an eye on this one. It's so rare to see a game with both naughty and romance elements, and a female protagonist, to boot!

I do wish you didn't lose exp for getting defeated, it made it almost impossible to get to level 2, since those goblins hit Grace REALLY hard. I somehow managed to trigger the Gallium scene before I finished the first quest, which got him in my party and ultimately made it possible to finish it, but I assume I wasn't supposed to be able to find him that soon. (He was invisible and I just happened to hit the action button near the bar and suddenly sexytime.) Failing to pick grass over and over was also a bit maddening. Otherwise, I can't wait to see where this goes!

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the compliment.

I didn't have much issues getting to level 2. Getting to level 2 is probably the hardest. Grace has some evasion. Either way, I will look into it and get some re-balance going.

Regarding getting Gallium early, that sounds like a bug to me. I will look into it.

Keeping an eye on this one. It's so rare to see a game with both naughty and romance elements, and a female protagonist, to boot!

I do wish you didn't lose exp for getting defeated, it made it almost impossible to get to level 2, since those goblins hit Grace REALLY hard. I somehow managed to trigger the Gallium scene before I finished the first quest, which got him in my party and ultimately made it possible to finish it, but I assume I wasn't supposed to be able to find him that soon. (He was invisible and I just happened to hit the action button near the bar and suddenly sexytime.) Failing to pick grass over and over was also a bit maddening. Otherwise, I can't wait to see where this goes!

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is very punishing. Mobs 3 shot you and there's no way to run from them once they see you and you lose a lot of exp when you die. The fact that you have a percentage chance to pick up items is also annoying. =/ All in all, it makes it not fun to play through but hopefully these issues will be fixed when the full version comes out.

Reactions: Aazkaal

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.6
Next version will be 0.1.0 where the mine will open and the story quest will continue.
  1. Grace has been buffed in battle. She has been given extra 50HP and a lot more evasion percentage. (15% to 35%). Her coat also gives extra 5%. And a bug fixed where one could access Gallium way before it should be possible.

2. Once you complete “tackle the goblins” quest, you will be able to access the tavern at night. Grace will be able to make out with Gallium there and advance various fetishes. For the time being, only Gallium is available for sex at the tavern. In the future, Willie will be available and some other men and perhaps Jullian as well.

3. Port city Fadin now has an artist house open where Grace will kindly be asked to be a semi-nude model. The first stage of exhibitionism fetish will unlock here where you can take her coat off.

4. Those who like Grace will react differently when she has her coat off. (Wille for an example if you made the tease choice.)

5. Grace can now proceed to the final step of Anal fixation fetish. But this step requires you to finish “Tackle the goblins” quest. Once you complete this and unlock the second level anal fetish, she will be able to choose between varginal or anal sex whenever a sexual encounter occurs. Note that not all scenes will have anal option but most will.

6. Fadin library has the book you need to learn the first oral skill which will unlock “orally aware” skill. Once you unlock the skill, you are able to perform a new blowjob on the farmer but this scene has not been implemented yet.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the game sura_tc. I have been enjoying so far. Having a tougher MC is a good thing, the combat has been a bit grinding at times. I have run into a few issues in this latest version.

After completing the “tackle the goblins” quest I am unable to complete the final step of Anal fixation fetish. When I turn up at the mayor's house, at night, I am informed that I am not ready. The quest is listed as complete. I tired during the daylight hours too but was simply informed, by the mayor, that he had nothing for me at the moment.

When coming back from Fadin, at the guard tower, you cannot take the "tease" option or you are sent backwards towards Fadin. I see that just getting searched allows you to progress properly, a change from the last version of the game. (I did not have Gallium in the party at the time but you probably know that.)

I didn't notice an artist's house in Fadin. There was a building that was closed. I looked over much of the map but maybe I missed something. I had in mind trying, for a second time, seeing if the mayor would progress the anal sex fetish and so took just a brief look at the map.

Hrm. I did visit with Gallium at the tavern and fooled around with him. I had an option to have anal sex with him but my character refused to do so. Of course she has not finished that fetish quest as the option is not there for it but I figured the more information the better for you.

Thanks again for the game. It is interesting and developing quickly.

--
Edit. I noticed a handful of minor spelling errors. I might go back and look them over and mention where they are located incase you are interested. Perhaps you will have caught them already. Overall fairly well written game so far.

Another issue that irked me while playing. I have been using the dose potion to help my fights against multiple goblins. In this last version I used eight potions to defeat the goblins towards the end but none of those potions worked. It seemed very strange that they stopped working when they had been so effective prior to this last update so I figured I would mention it to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: tc_dean

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, thank you for your interest in the game. I will try to answer what I can.

For the final step of anal fixation, there is also another requirement in mastering the butt plug. Sleep at her house until she says she doesn't feel the plug. Then you should be able to enter, of course provided that you defeated the goblins at hot spring and reported back to the chieftain.

Second one seems to be a bug when trying to pass the guard post too early in the game. I will look into it.

The artist's house is right next to the guard upon entering the city. There are only three houses at the moment.

Not being able to have an anal intercourse with Gallium is not a bug. His stick is ... very thick and big and Grace

I didn't touch the doze potion, but MV's random dice roll doesn't seem too random to me. I will look into it.

As for combat being a bit of grind, I increased exp gain in 0.0.6. I am going to need to play the game from the start again to see how it plays out.

Again, thanks for your interest and kindly point out the spelling errors to me via PM or however you feel fit.

Thanks for the game sura_tc. I have been enjoying so far. Having a tougher MC is a good thing, the combat has been a bit grinding at times. I have run into a few issues in this latest version.

After completing the “tackle the goblins” quest I am unable to complete the final step of Anal fixation fetish. When I turn up at the mayor's house, at night, I am informed that I am not ready. The quest is listed as complete. I tired during the daylight hours too but was simply informed, by the mayor, that he had nothing for me at the moment.

When coming back from Fadin, at the guard tower, you cannot take the "tease" option or you are sent backwards towards Fadin. I see that just getting searched allows you to progress properly, a change from the last version of the game. (I did not have Gallium in the party at the time but you probably know that.)

I didn't notice an artist's house in Fadin. There was a building that was closed. I looked over much of the map but maybe I missed something. I had in mind trying, for a second time, seeing if the mayor would progress the anal sex fetish and so took just a brief look at the map.

Hrm. I did visit with Gallium at the tavern and fooled around with him. I had an option to have anal sex with him but my character refused to do so. Of course she has not finished that fetish quest as the option is not there for it but I figured the more information the better for you.

Thanks again for the game. It is interesting and developing quickly.

--
Edit. I noticed a handful of minor spelling errors. I might go back and look them over and mention where they are located incase you are interested. Perhaps you will have caught them already. Overall fairly well written game so far.

Another issue that irked me while playing. I have been using the dose potion to help my fights against multiple goblins. In this last version I used eight potions to defeat the goblins towards the end but none of those potions worked. It seemed very strange that they stopped working when they had been so effective prior to this last update so I figured I would mention it to you.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for the response.

I was wondering about sleeping being an issue with the anal fixation fetish. I slept a few times and saw a comment about it once. I started another play-through using an earlier save prior to defeating the ogre to see if anything changed. I noticed with sleeping in the house with Gallium another comment was made about the progression of the anal fetish. I cannot recall if I had Gallium in my party the first time I saw a comment made but it is worth considering.
When I started playing I sometimes asked him to leave so I could tryout dialogues with npcs and noticed he did not always heal or get MP back when I went to pick him up so I started back having him in the party at almost all times so that might be where I missed this. I'll double check this out in a moment.

(Edit) Going back to my previous save I had my MC sleep with Gallium in the party and had another comment about the anal fetish. "Feels weird" so I suspect the issue is tied to having Gallium in the party and sleeping with him at home rather then dismissing him.

As to the artist house the first few times I went to the door there was a note on the door saying it was closed. I just went there again, third time, and it was open. I have Gallium in the party.

Good on most of the rest. It looked like I was getting far more experience fighting more then one goblin. Good stuff.

Thanks again.

--
Edit. Oh. I remembered something. Not a spelling error but awkward language. When headed towards the hot spring there is road, of sorts, headed towards Inder. "...expand the game to this far." It ought to be "...expand the game this far."

Hello, thank you for your interest in the game. I will try to answer what I can.

For the final step of anal fixation, there is also another requirement in mastering the butt plug. Sleep at her house until she says she doesn't feel the plug. Then you should be able to enter, of course provided that you defeated the goblins at hot spring and reported back to the chieftain.

Second one seems to be a bug when trying to pass the guard post too early in the game. I will look into it.

The artist's house is right next to the guard upon entering the city. There are only three houses at the moment.

Not being able to have an anal intercourse with Gallium is not a bug. His stick is ... very thick and big and Grace

I didn't touch the doze potion, but MV's random dice roll doesn't seem too random to me. I will look into it.

As for combat being a bit of grind, I increased exp gain in 0.0.6. I am going to need to play the game from the start again to see how it plays out.

Again, thanks for your interest and kindly point out the spelling errors to me via PM or however you feel fit.

Last edited:

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The artist's house opens only after you complete the goblin quest.

As for your first issue, it sounds complex. I am going to need to play the game afresh myself.

Meanwhile, I did make a .

Thanks for the response.

I was wondering about sleeping being an issue with the anal fixation fetish. I slept a few times and saw a comment about it once. I started another play-through using an earlier save prior to defeating the ogre to see if anything changed. I noticed with sleeping in the house with Gallium another comment was made about the progression of the anal fetish. I cannot recall if I had Gallium in my party the first time I saw a comment made but it is worth considering.
When I started playing I sometimes asked him to leave so I could tryout dialogues with npcs and noticed he did not always heal or get MP back when I went to pick him up so I started back having him in the party at almost all times so that might be where I missed this. I'll double check this out in a moment.

(Edit) Going back to my previous save I had my MC sleep with Gallium in the party and had another comment about the anal fetish. "Feels weird" so I suspect the issue is tied to having Gallium in the party and sleeping with him at home rather then dismissing him.

As to the artist house the first few times I went to the door there was a note on the door saying it was closed. I just went there again, third time, and it was open. I have Gallium in the party.

Good on most of the rest. It looked like I was getting far more experience fighting more then one goblin. Good stuff.

Thanks again.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks again for the responses and the walk-through.

Using my first play-through I managed to remove a certain item after sleeping with Gallium in the party several times. I have not completed that task yet but that is next.

I went to Fadin and did the artist's picture without a cloak on. I decided to leave the cloak off to start with and the guard did not notice the difference. I figure that might come later on during development but it was the topic of conversation, wearing it and taking it off, when it was already off.

Also. After putting it back on I saw that the MC sprite does not show the cloak being back on.

Aside from the awkward language mentioned in my previous post I saw a few items with Jullian's dialogue. "...run into patty." patty ought to be petty. "...let draw them." ought to be "...let me draw them." Grace. "... I've seen his kind..." ought to be either "this kind" or simply "this" as "kind" is unnecessary.

The artist's house opens only after you complete the goblin quest.

As for your first issue, it sounds complex. I am going to need to play the game afresh myself.

Meanwhile, I did make a .

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I started playing anew and am already seeing some major bugs. I will release 0.0.7 in few days of time after bugs are corrected. I expect everyone to start afresh with 0.0.7 for easier bug reports.

I will increase exp gain for less grind meanwhile.

Thanks again for the responses and the walk-through.

Using my first play-through I managed to remove a certain item after sleeping with Gallium in the party several times. I have not completed that task yet but that is next.

I went to Fadin and did the artist's picture without a cloak on. I decided to leave the cloak off to start with and the guard did not notice the difference. I figure that might come later on during development but it was the topic of conversation, wearing it and taking it off, when it was already off.

Also. After putting it back on I saw that the MC sprite does not show the cloak being back on.

Aside from the awkward language mentioned in my previous post I saw a few items with Jullian's dialogue. "...run into patty." patty ought to be petty. "...let draw them." ought to be "...let me draw them." Grace. "... I've seen his kind..." ought to be either "this kind" or simply "this" as "kind" is unnecessary.

Reactions: necronovelist

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.0.7

This is a bug-fix and re-balance release. While save files from early versions are compatible, it could be buggy. Therefore, I’d like everyone to restart with this version and report bugs with this one.

EXP gain from monsters has significantly been increased to reduce grind. And there were few additions and changes but there is no new content for this version.

It took me 90 minutes to play all the content this version has to offer.
The is still valid for this version.
  1. Gallium’s battle sprite is complete.

2. Gallium also gains a taunt skill to protect Grace at level 5.

3. Spelling/grammar fixes here & there.

4. When Grace equips her coat back, it will reflect so on her sprite now.

5. Sleep effect now has a proper icon for indication. The doze potion has 80% chance to work on opponents.

6. Catnip now finally has an icon.

7. Defeating the ogre will now remove some of the goblins for easier re-entry.

Reactions: Tp
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes