RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Elkitrim

Jul 25, 2017
I've found one bug. If you wont go to Fadin during "figuring out" how to beat ogre, you wont be able to go there for the first time after you beat him since Grace will tell she will have no reason to go there. Also when I was comming back from Fadin guard stopped me again, and using Tease option again will make character move towards city. The only way to counter it is to let guard search you.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for reporting. Those two bugs have been corrected and will be included in the next version.

I've found one bug. If you wont go to Fadin during "figuring out" how to beat ogre, you wont be able to go there for the first time after you beat him since Grace will tell she will have no reason to go there. Also when I was comming back from Fadin guard stopped me again, and using Tease option again will make character move towards city. The only way to counter it is to let guard search you.

Reactions: Elkitrim

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.0

Welcome to 0.1.0 which is like chapter two of Grace’s adventure. From 0.0.1 to 0.0.7 was setting the game up and getting basic fetishes in.

I am currently spending a lot of time making new tileset for the mine.

1. The illusive tavern master is finally in who is the father of the waitress there. He doesn’t play any significant role however. With him though, Grace can use sleep option from the tavern instead of her home.

2. The second part of blowjob with the farmer is here. You need to have orally aware skill unlocked and talk to him at night in one of the houses. Grace will do better this time but it ends badly for the farmer who gets a little too confident.

3. Sleep with Gallium at night from tavern to activate the new story quest. The tavern master will inform Grace that the chieftain is looking for him. G&G will explore the mine for a while. Only the starting part is in. More will come in upcoming patches.

4. Finally, Willie tease bug is fixed, I hope. Please test it out.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
I downloaded and played the newest version of the game. I thought I had deleted v0.7 prior to playing v1 but I actually ended up playing v0.7 instead. I had not played as I was busy. So when I was taking notes I didn't release I was playing an already outdated version. Eventually I figured out I was playing the wrong version but the notes on spelling might not relate to v1 so I am not going to list them here unless asked to.

Overall good update. Thanks.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 0.1.1

Mine tileset is pretty much complete and Fadin has been given some attention in this patch and it does look like a proper city/town now. It’s still missing half of stuff though.

1. Fadin flea market is open where you can buy herbs for relatively cheap price. You should have some extra money at this point.

2. There is a random sex scene between Grace and Gallium during “Remake the mine” quest. This scene debuts a new state “Sperm inside” which gives massive Mana regen while activate. This buff works for both holes and is removed after a rest. You won’t have a chance to acquire this buff voluntarily yet.

3. The story quest progresses a little and a date with Willie can be set if you teased him.

4. Added Grace’s angry bust image. Not sure why I didn’t add it in the first place.

I downloaded and played the newest version of the game. I thought I had deleted v0.7 prior to playing v1 but I actually ended up playing v0.7 instead. I had not played as I was busy. So when I was taking notes I didn't release I was playing an already outdated version. Eventually I figured out I was playing the wrong version but the notes on spelling might not relate to v1 so I am not going to list them here unless asked to.

Overall good update. Thanks.
Feel free to report. I don't have anyone to proofread and I don't go out of my ways to aggressively check for misspelling and grammar.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, so I played through the latest version, and my main thought is that the mine goblins are way to strong. On a good run I could manage 1.5 fights on average before having to run back to rest, and that's with Gallium tanking almost all the damage. It feels like the enemies either need to be toned back or healing much more effective.

Also, it would be nice to be able to see a list of your potion recipes and ingredients needed somewhere in the menu, especially with the herb seller.

On a technical note the battle animations seem to take a long time, which aggravates the annoyance of grinding.

On a bugs note, resting at the inn when it removes Gallium from the party doesn't heal him.

Reactions: Aazkaal

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for playing and noted. Though I should mention this.

1. You are not required to fight the mine goblins, hence the choice whether to fight them. They do give good exp and money, so it's just an option for extra exp and gold.

2. I will find a way to add requirements for potions somehow.

3. Battle animations for all 1~2 second except for Grace's magic. Are they really that long? I don't think I can make them short unless I remove animations completely.

4. Gallium not being healed will be corrected.

Ok, so I played through the latest version, and my main thought is that the mine goblins are way to strong. On a good run I could manage 1.5 fights on average before having to run back to rest, and that's with Gallium tanking almost all the damage. It feels like the enemies either need to be toned back or healing much more effective.

Also, it would be nice to be able to see a list of your potion recipes and ingredients needed somewhere in the menu, especially with the herb seller.

On a technical note the battle animations seem to take a long time, which aggravates the annoyance of grinding.

On a bugs note, resting at the inn when it removes Gallium from the party doesn't heal him.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, I realized far late in my run that the fights in the mine were not required but, it was a hassle since I thought that I needed to clear out all 4 of the wandering mobs, since I had missed talking to one of the stationary goblins.

As for the animations, it might just be me but each animation feels ok on it's own but when you have 2-3 enemies with both party members it adds up for each round of combat. Maybe if the attack and hit/dodge animations played simultaneously (unless I missed that they were). Also, I found that Grace's magic was required on basically all the fights, so that might be the problem on my end.

I also ran into a thing that you can go to the library without Gallium and find out about the goblin language scroll, then go right to the guard for the letter without ever having Gallium involved, so you basically sequence break getting the info.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I will remove the wandering goblins for the quest. That should make it easier.

About animations, I've chosen short animations specifically and decided not to use MV's battle movement (Yanfly's) plug-in. It's pretty much the default MV battle. There isn't much anything that can be done to shorten it. Each battle generally takes 20 ~ 30 seconds with exception of boss battles.

Additionally, it's pretty much given that you are going to need Grace's magic. After all, she is the protagonist and it has been implied that Gallium is more of a "meat shield" (by the chieftain).

Finally, I will look into the issue you've mentioned regarding the scroll.

Yeah, I realized far late in my run that the fights in the mine were not required but, it was a hassle since I thought that I needed to clear out all 4 of the wandering mobs, since I had missed talking to one of the stationary goblins.

As for the animations, it might just be me but each animation feels ok on it's own but when you have 2-3 enemies with both party members it adds up for each round of combat. Maybe if the attack and hit/dodge animations played simultaneously (unless I missed that they were). Also, I found that Grace's magic was required on basically all the fights, so that might be the problem on my end.

I also ran into a thing that you can go to the library without Gallium and find out about the goblin language scroll, then go right to the guard for the letter without ever having Gallium involved, so you basically sequence break getting the info.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
In 0.1.2, using Grace's memo book (under key item) will bring this up.

gg_shot_3537453.jpg

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

1. The date with Willie can be initiated at night in the tavern. This is an introductory sex scene like she had with Gallium. Later scenes will be done at the guard tower. Anal focus will be required for anal sex.

2. Story quest with the mine can be completed. A boss battle awaits.

3. Gallium wasn’t being healed when Grace took a nap at the tavern until night. This has been corrected.

4. A bug while obtaining the research scroll has been corrected.

5. I’ve simplified potion ingredients. Now each potion will require only two ingredients and item description will list which are needed. As a result, some herb have been removed completely. Using “Grace’s memo book” will also bring up a parchment where it will display required ingredients as well.

6. Gallium’s middle finger skill will give some DEF boost.

7. Grace’s battle sprite is finally fully complete.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Spelling Bug 1.2
Gust
Begiinners - Beginners (one i and not two)

Books

Oran books for nebies - Oral

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Gust isn't mis-spelled? Gust means strong blow of wind.

Can you tell me where you found the beginner's spelling mistake?

Spelling Bug 1.2
Gust
Begiinners - Beginners (one i and not two)

Books

Oran books for nebies - Oral

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Gust isn't mis-spelled? Gust means strong blow of wind.

Can you tell me where you found the beginner's spelling mistake?
You havent understand it correct ok I explain.

Fight Modus when you choose the skill Gust. In the text "Begiiners ..."(explain the skill/spell Gust)

Books in the store as text.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Got it, thanks.

You havent understand it correct ok I explain.

Fight Modus when you choose the skill Gust. In the text "Begiiners ..."(explain the skill/spell Gust)

Books in the store as text.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Spelling Bug 1.2
Anal 2 (Dildo)

(Oh Gus, I came really haard. ... whole life.) - hard (I think it is a mistake and not intention from you)

Sex in mine

(Ugh, I thinik ... of me.) - think

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Noted, thanks.

Spelling Bug 1.2
Anal 2 (Dildo)

(Oh Gus, I came really haard. ... whole life.) - hard (I think it is a mistake and not intention from you)

Sex in mine

(Ugh, I thinik ... of me.) - think

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello im having a bug after the first encounter with the ogre, when i go back to report this to the chieftain the game freezes after the dialog , i still have sound in background tho, dont know if i missed something

Edit : Nvm i just talked to him in front of him instead of next to him , grace wouldnt move

Reactions: Aazkaal

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

If you are up to date with 0.1.2, talk to the chieftain again to continue on.
  1. “The ill girl” quest can be initiated after finishing the mine retake quest. It’s the house next to Grace’s.

2. “The big thing” quest can also be initiated after Grace plays with her ass with the medium plug. (Night)

3. The deep forest zone can now be accessed but can’t really explore it. This zone involves the two quests above. This zone will feature several new monsters.

4. The hot spring can be visited at night for a scene. It’s non-sexual however. Just some chit chat between Grace and Orella while both of them showing off some goodies.

5. After the night with Willie, Grace can play with him again by talking to him. Now, if she did him via front, it will be an oral scene. If she did him via back, it will be an anal scene.

Reactions: OldDirtyGrinder
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes