RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

gg_shot_014.jpg

This update focuses heavily on the new deep forest zone which is about 80% complete now.

New monsters are in. The witch of the forest is also in. It’s just missing few more parts. However, this update contains no sexually explicit scenes. Next update will however.

Either way, the game is few updates away from reaching version 0.2.

1. “The ill girl” quest can advance a bit. Talk to Orella to start off, but only after you had a chat with her at the hot spring. You will eventually head to the forest. This quest will lead to a party member who can recruited but only for the forest zone.

2. Grace’s bust images have been re-rendered. I do feel the new version look more natural.

3. Fadin is getting almost complete, well at least the outside. It will look complete by time version 0.2 kicks in and chapter 2 begins.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Not a bug. Talk to the chieftain once you encounter and trigger a scene. And then you need to reach a certain level.
already talked to the chief but the ogre don't want to fight me just keep pushing me back, what leved do i have to reach to fight the ogre

Reactions: Blackwolf533

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It's not that hard even if low level , there is a strategy, use wind magic for evasion and gallium mocking the ogre even at level 6, you can play with the ogre

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, I had the same assessment. Majority of players did not, at least those who bothered to communicate with me. I chose to accept their request and the ogre was nerfed a total of 3 times.

It's not that hard even if low level , there is a strategy, use wind magic for evasion and gallium mocking the ogre even at level 6, you can play with the ogre

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
When will the next version of this majestic game come out? The best game I had the honor of playing.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Update frequency has been weakly although this next update might take a little longer due to it being a conclusion of a major chapter along with introduction of new characters.

When will the next version of this majestic game come out? The best game I had the honor of playing.

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "sura_tc, post: 458211, member: 335420"] A freqüência de atualização foi fraca, embora esta próxima atualização possa demorar um pouco mais devido a ser uma conclusão de um capítulo importante, juntamente com a introdução de novos personagens. [/ QUOTE]
Espero que tudo venha bem ... O melhor jogo de todos os tempos. <3

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

This is the last update for 0.1.x. Next version will be 0.2.0.

The shroom boss fight is pretty hard but is doable at level 12ish and, unlike the first boss (ogre), you have some tools available to you now.

In addition to the changes noted below, this update also lays foundation for next update.

1. “The ill girl” quest can be completed, basically ending chapter 2 and Grace will receive a summon from the lord of Fadin, the beginning of chapter 3. The conclusion of this quest will also reveal Grace’s inner thoughts and motives.

2. “The big thing” quest can be completed. This quest has additional dialog if the witch is in the party.

3. There is an (hardcore) anal masturbation scene at the mirror at Grace’s home in Darem once she acquires the big thing. Don’t worry if you trigger this late and you are locked out of Darem home. The option will be available still in Grace’s second home.

4. Unlocking the third level in anal will change Grace’s interactions with Gallium at night but none of the new scene has been implemented yet. There are three new ones available and I will add one per an update.

Reactions: selvy and Ridaugo

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Very good game, good job! I love that you included anal stuff, many game does not have that, I have not found how to use it yet(maybe you cannot in this ver yet), I'm still playing. Looking forward to continue!

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The game has about the same amount of anal scenes compared to varginal scenes, so there are a fair amount. But you can't just start having anal from the start.

Very good game, good job! I love that you included anal stuff, many game does not have that, I have not found how to use it yet(maybe you cannot in this ver yet), I'm still playing. Looking forward to continue!

Reactions: selvy

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
The game has about the same amount of anal scenes compared to varginal scenes, so there are a fair amount. But you can't just start having anal from the start.
Great, anal is my fav! I had a thought about the battles, i see the "sexual" option but i cannot use it, will there be sexual attacks or something like that in the future?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It's a limitation of the game engine. I was unable to hide it from the battle menu. The "sexual" skill category exists to record Grace's unlocked fetishes. Some has dialog if activated.

Great, anal is my fav! I had a thought about the battles, i see the "sexual" option but i cannot use it, will there be sexual attacks or something like that in the future?

Reactions: selvy

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
It's a limitation of the game engine. I was unable to hide it from the battle menu. The "sexual" skill category exists to record Grace's unlocked fetishes. Some has dialog if activated.
Ok.... maybe its silly but sexual attacks could be fun i thought when i saw it... thanks for the answer...

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
There is a walkthrough which also counts how many scenes there are:
It is currently outdated because I am drafting a new format for it.

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
After being stuck for a while now i did read the walk-trough(don't like doing that usually..) but it does not say anything about how you get into the forest, now Grace always says, "I hate to go there", tried at night, at day and i have the quest to get "love wood"....

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You need to advance further in story quests.

After being stuck for a while now i did read the walk-trough(don't like doing that usually..) but it does not say anything about how you get into the forest, now Grace always says, "I hate to go there", tried at night, at day and i have the quest to get "love wood"....

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes