RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

I used to play your old demos because hats usually clashed after about 5 attempts.

And why can not you reach for the solution ???

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I still have little idea what you are saying.

I think you are trying to say the game is crashing at that part you took a screenshot of? No one has reported any crashes during the scene and there is no code or anything to cause crash of.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Better in german XD.

Man konnte doch fasse 3 mit ihr freischalten wenn man mit ihm im Wirtshaus schläft und alle anderen sachen gemacht hat wie anal ec.
Dann war es zufall das die Szene anders war und er in ihr rein sprizt.
Da mit ging dann Fasse 3 los.
Aber hab jetzt unzählige mal das versucht und es passiert einfach nicht.
In einer der alten demos war es ca. nach den 5x mal passiert.
Aber hir Triggert es einfach nicht.
Hast du da irgend was verändert ?
Hab jetzt den Weg zu Mine.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This is what I got from Google translate

You could but unlock 3 with her when you sleep with him in the tavern and did all the other things like anal ec.
Then it happened that the scene was different and he squirts into her purely.
Since then went to barrel 3 go.
But I have tried this countless times and it just does not happen.
In one of the old demos it happened about 5 times.
But he just does not trigger it.
Did you change anything?
Now have the way to mine.
If anyone reading this can piece it better than me, please assist.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
When you sleep in the bar it is random when she with him sleep that a random event trigger.
and then spotted them with seed.
and that was easier in the old demo.
or have you changed something since?
sorry my englisch is bad XD

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
When you sleep in the bar it is random when she with him sleep that a random event trigger.
and then spotted them with seed.
and that was easier in the old demo.
or have you changed something since?
sorry my englisch is bad XD
A little better. I think I get what you are trying to say.

When Grace sleeps with Gallium the first time, she lets him cum inside of her because she was drunk. However, Grace does not like being cum inside because she is not willing to get pregnant until she decides to settle down.
This is one of the core reasons for her to turn to anal if you choose.

The scene you are talking about is not a repeatable scene. It can be viewed in the gallery room however.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
And thanks^^

no idea where the mine should be Sol have now found in the 2 city above everything looked for nothing.

ok foundet rofl^^

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
"look at the rack on that chick"

First of all, he's looking at her cunt, second of all, SHE HAS NO RACK.

You rendered her flatter than a pancake run over by a road roller.

Reactions: lucas69

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I just smashed the hot spring goblins flat, have you advanced to level 8? I think, yet? You get Cyclone, and that will 1 shot most of them, leaving you 3 to deal with.

That being said, here is my last save, hopefully it will work for you.

@sura_tc I tried the game due to the exhibitionism tag, and I'm enjoying it, keep up the good work.

Reactions: AggressiveDG

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
I just smashed the hot spring goblins flat, have you advanced to level 8? I think, yet? You get Cyclone, and that will 1 shot most of them, leaving you 3 to deal with.

That being said, here is my last save, hopefully it will work for you.

@sura_tc I tried the game due to the exhibitionism tag, and I'm enjoying it, keep up the good work.
Thank you very much. Im on the port now. how far have u gone? do u have all completed?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just a quick question, do I need to do anything specific with the sex books? I have the anal and oral in my key items tab, but they are greyed out, so I can't read them like I did with the gob language book.

I just found the painter, trying to figure out how to get back to the guild so I can get in to see Lord Fadin, but I literally just got to the painter, so I'm sure I'll figure it out, I'm guessing going down the road that has the bandit warning is a quick way to a game over at level 11ish.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just a quick question, do I need to do anything specific with the sex books? I have the anal and oral in my key items tab, but they are greyed out, so I can't read them like I did with the gob language book.
The books are consumed when you unlock new fetishes.

ssosloketa

Jun 18, 2018
>Is escape to Alca even possible?

don't think so, I went to Alca entrance while exploring way before the quest line. it say's the city is not in this game.

interestingly, the message says Alca is in one of his other games or something like it.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The game world is based on "Bhavacakra" universe. There are three games based on the world.

One of it is this game. If you follow "41 years later..." link, it will take you to the first game I made about 3 years ago.

They are all non-adult games though.

Reactions: AggressiveDG

ssosloketa

Jun 18, 2018
The game world is based on "Bhavacakra" universe. There are three games based on the world.

One of it is this game. If you follow "41 years later..." link, it will take you to the first game I made about 3 years ago.

They are all non-adult games though.

I seen they are f2p, I will play them for the lore and the story. The non-adult perspective does not bother me, your stories are great and you must be proud of them.

But I am curious, I see all your games are f2p, and you choose to not rely on Patreon, how do you manage the development cost? Do you develop these as your hobby?

Side note: I am an Indian and practising Hindu. I know the Wikipedia defines it as "Bhavacakra", but the spelling should be "Bhavachakra". Chakra is "চক্র" (cycle), (The script I mentioned is Bengali (it would be different in Devnagri (Sanskrit), but the pronunciation would be same). The Wikipedia spelling 'cakra' is wrong.

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I seen they are f2p, I will play them for the lore and the story. The non-adult perspective does not bother me, your stories are great and you must be proud of them.

But I am curious, I see all your games are f2p, and you choose to not rely on Patreon, how do you manage the development cost? Do you develop these as your hobby?

Side note: I am an Indian and practising Hindu. I know the Wikipedia defines it as "Bhavacakra", but the spelling should be "Bhavachakra". Chakra is "চক্র" (cycle), (The script I mentioned is Bengali (it would be different in Devnagri (Sanskrit), but the pronunciation would be same). The Wikipedia spelling 'cakra' is wrong.
I've been making the games to get people read my stories. That is my real intention. So, I am making two kind of games. Non-adult and adult ones to reach wider audiences.

The stories are already there because I've been writing it for decades although 90% of my stories are focused on "Two Clusters universe". The stories have been refined over the years, and so I am indeed fond of them.
Because the stories are already there, games are far easier to make.

And, while I have no talent in drawing, I do appear to have some talents in 3D, so that's the direction I chose. For 3D savvy users, I try to avoid Daz3D for characters because they are recognized too easily. I use Blender 99% of time.

This is strictly a hobby, so I seek no money from the games. I actually think trying to earn money off my games will taint my works because, once I get a taste of money coming in, I may seek to prolong a game unnecessarily.

Finally, I am not from India, so I will assume that you are correct on the spelling of Bhavachakra. Alas, too late to just correct the spelling now. It is what it is.

The original title of the story based on G&G and other Bhavacakra games was "Tales of Heroes".

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
This is strictly a hobby, so I seek no money from the games. I actually think trying to earn money off my games will taint my works because, once I get a taste of money coming in, I may seek to prolong a game unnecessarily.
This is fantastic of you! Sadly, far too many devs do exactly what you're talking about, and start to drag things out just to earn another month of pledges. So, really, good for you.

I only just discovered this game on the recommendation of a friend, so I'm still getting a feel for it. One thing I noticed that I think may be a bug; once you learn the spell mini-cyclone you lose the ability to cast gust. Is that intentional? I think still having access to the lower power ability with a significantly lower cost is useful. Also, on the same note, when you learn the full cyclone spell you can still cast the mini version, even though the cost is exactly the same, but cyclone is a superior spell. I'm wondering if you didn't mean to have gust stay, but have cyclone replace mini-cyclone? That would make more sense to me, anyway.

Minor typo note, there should be no "r" in "vaginal"

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes