RPGM Completed Grace & Gallium [v1.01] [Two Clusters]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,

Bandit quest. I am on the part where it tells me to wait and see what happens after beating the leader who runs away. But a week later nothing happens. I visited the bandit base still nothing happens. What do I need to do?

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hi,

Bandit quest. I am on the part where it tells me to wait and see what happens after beating the leader who runs away. But a week later nothing happens. I visited the bandit base still nothing happens. What do I need to do?
Visit Wille's home.

Buzz Droid

Aug 24, 2018
I talked with the father before and nothing happened. But now I got a quest to find Willie. Thanks.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Ah, I see... sadly, not a game for this corrupted one, but thanks for replying, and I wish your game a great success! :D

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
no idea if that's true but apparently after 20 try to trigger them with seed event with her I'm purely gel gibs the evnet in this version yet?

oh and the sonata solutions page is dead XD

kekwe

Sep 29, 2017
too much fighting, it's impossible, every step of the fight fight fight aaaaaaaaaaaaa

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Patch note version 1.0.0 RC (Release candidate) -

1. Story is now completed. You as a player will have a choice to end the game or keep going on for scenes. This also gives me a chance to expand the game, should the need arise.

2. A reported bug fix regarding Fadin castle sneak plan discussion not beginning if a party member is added in a different order.

3. A reported bug fix for Darem retake quest.

4. Grace can give the artist a blowjob once the story is complete.

TO-DO list

Ugi isle is missing some scenes and there is still a locked place. Those are not absolutely necessary. Consider those as extras. I will add them during RC phase.

I am also showing you Shana, Grace’s future daughter with Ren.

Originally, I planned to make a new game around her but I don’t know yet. Shana’s 3D model is far superior to Grace’s 3D model. Grace’s 3D model had some issues with bending which prevented me from making some scenes. Grace’s model also does not have toes. Shana’s model fixes those issues.

Shana_profile.png

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It's not as bad as it looks and it can easily be adjusted. She's a flat chest, though. That was by design.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
The boobs are not my concerns. Its the tiny arms VS huge hips, legs way too long, same for the stomach. It's called body proportions.

You do whatever you want with your character design, it's obviously your call, but it found it disturbing so I wanted to tell you :).

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
@sura_tc Do you have plans to add more monster content or maybe beast in the future?
Such contents don't fit with the theme and Grace's character.

Lore wise, it is possible since the world lore offers monsters that can communicate and have penis. Those creatures are goblin, lizardman, and finally werewolf.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Such contents don't fit with the theme and Grace's character.

Lore wise, it is possible since the world lore offers monsters that can communicate and have penis. Those creatures are goblin, lizardman, and finally werewolf.
Hopefully we get the werewolf then.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
It work not :mad:

No idea what you have changed but the coincidental event is still broken !!!

And the so-called solution side is still not working.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
what about the ''whore?'' fetish how does it work?, can you just active it without meet any conditions?

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
1. Is escape to Alca even possible? (I got oneshoted by guard so I assume is not).
2. How to get true ending to unlock everything from "the room"? (if is available right now).

tc_dean

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It work not :mad:

No idea what you have changed but the coincidental event is still broken !!!

And the so-called solution side is still not working.
I am sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

what about the ''whore?'' fetish how does it work?, can you just active it without meet any conditions?
You will get it pretty much automatically near the 3rd ending.

1. Is escape to Alca even possible? (I got oneshoted by guard so I assume is not).
2. How to get true ending to unlock everything from "the room"? (if is available right now).
1. If you are over-leveled, you may be able to get through the early part but you will fall, so no. it's not possible.

2. True ending is the 3rd choice (Don't flee to Alca, stay put to finish the work and don't save Willie). The game is in its final phase. I will add it soon.

Reactions: badlajf
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes