• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Will there be a new update soon? Or is the game abandoned?
He had to deal with some family issues, and as of a couple of weeks ago he's looking for an apartment. Presumably when he finds said apartment and gets settled in, he will continue work. Other than that, we don't really have any specific information. The game hasn't been abandoned though, we will just have to wait until things start moving again.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
This game's pacing should be an example for all ero VNs to follow. The premise is set up right from the start, there is no bullshit, no waste of time, the game delivers the goods right from the start while at the same time keeping the teasing and escalation that are crucial to the Netorase genre. Bravo to this dev!

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Nope, dev posted that the game is far from dead, he will come back to keep working on it, but he had to fix some personal issues first.
Maybe he will back and start work on it from March 2026, He need Few year to find place to work again.

Reactions: DGMAI01

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Is he homeless ?
now he is taking too much time to settle man :cry:
Relax, he'll be back soon. There are lots of other games to play on this and other sites until it comes back with updates.

1709133364876.png
I don't even know if it was you, but someone with the same profile picture saw this post. If it's you, then stop being precocious, there are lots of other games with the same theme around here and on other sites, all it takes is patience and empathy, putting yourself in the other person's shoes, often they have other personal difficulties that they don't talk about here, and it's really not necessary.

Reactions: hotgirls150

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Relax, he'll be back soon. There are lots of other games to play on this and other sites until it comes back with updates.

View attachment 3393930
I don't even know if it was you, but someone with the same profile picture saw this post. If it's you, then stop being precocious, there are lots of other games with the same theme around here and on other sites, all it takes is patience and empathy, putting yourself in the other person's shoes, often they have other personal difficulties that they don't talk about here, and it's really not necessary.
Exactly, real life should ALWAYS come first, and the best thing we as fans of his work can do is be patient and provide non-financial support. If we keep pushing him for content then its going to give "hey we don't care about your life, just give us what we want already and otherwise fuck off" vibes. I doubt anyone here actually intends to give that message, but thats how I feel reading it and I'm not even the dev.

Reactions: Bruxo_000

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Exactly, real life should ALWAYS come first, and the best thing we as fans of his work can do is be patient and provide non-financial support. If we keep pushing him for content then its going to give "hey we don't care about your life, just give us what we want already and otherwise fuck off" vibes. I doubt anyone here actually intends to give that message, but thats how I feel reading it and I'm not even the dev.
Perfect!!!

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes