VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Just go play something else. Game is based on Netorase, to make it avoidable would defeat the entire purpose.
Exactly, I don't know why people find games where the ENTIRE core concept of said game is NTR. . . and then ask if they can avoid NTR. . . Might as well go to another post on this site, any I'm sure will do, and ask if sex can be avoided and if its safe to play at work

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Idk why Empathy is such a difficult thing to grasp, like the dude isn't scamming anyone as he's stated he had to take a break and literally stated to stop subscribing if you were a subscriber, and then when he said he was back in the country, to still not resubscribe yet until he actively is able to start working on the content again, and yet, people are throwing shade at him for taking a break. Honestly, if I was him, I probably wouldn't even bother making more content since half of this community keeps demanding updates and otherwise states shit like "it's abandoned" and mocks him. Like y'all aren't even supporting him financially, emotionally, or any other way, so why should he even bother coming back? Clearly his content is all you cared about, and now that he hasn't been able to make content, y'all have essentially thrown him away in the trash.

I genuinely hope he does come back, but I'm not surprised that he hasn't with how part of this community has been treating him for needing to take a break. . . He's not obligated to come back at a specific timeframe, this isn't a job. Give him time, sheesh

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Idk why Empathy is such a difficult thing to grasp, like the dude isn't scamming anyone as he's stated he had to take a break and literally stated to stop subscribing if you were a subscriber, and then when he said he was back in the country, to still not resubscribe yet until he actively is able to start working on the content again, and yet, people are throwing shade at him for taking a break. Honestly, if I was him, I probably wouldn't even bother making more content since half of this community keeps demanding updates and otherwise states shit like "it's abandoned" and mocks him. Like y'all aren't even supporting him financially, emotionally, or any other way, so why should he even bother coming back? Clearly his content is all you cared about, and now that he hasn't been able to make content, y'all have essentially thrown him away in the trash.

I genuinely hope he does come back, but I'm not surprised that he hasn't with how part of this community has been treating him for needing to take a break. . . He's not obligated to come back at a specific timeframe, this isn't a job. Give him time, sheesh
Honestly, it's not exclusive to Ashen's followers, it's basically the entire community as a whole.

Everyone wants to bitch and moan all of the time. Like, what else do you want the guy to do? Post proof? Some devs it's blatantly obvious when it's a bit of a scam and they're coming up with excuses etc but the guy seems genuinely interested in keeping the game going despite what's happened to them personally, and we should respect it, but, because this is the internet, everybody will say what they want with no fear of any consequences.

In reality it can be a very toxic community - which is strange considering how most of us are horny as fuck and just want to see some pixels getting hit.

At the end of the day, that's all it's about. If we get an update we'll all be happy and if we don't then someone else can take it upon themselves to continue it

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Honestly, it's not exclusive to Ashen's followers, it's basically the entire community as a whole.

Everyone wants to bitch and moan all of the time. Like, what else do you want the guy to do? Post proof? Some devs it's blatantly obvious when it's a bit of a scam and they're coming up with excuses etc but the guy seems genuinely interested in keeping the game going despite what's happened to them personally, and we should respect it, but, because this is the internet, everybody will say what they want with no fear of any consequences.

In reality it can be a very toxic community - which is strange considering how most of us are horny as fuck and just want to see some pixels getting hit.

At the end of the day, that's all it's about. If we get an update we'll all be happy and if we don't then someone else can take it upon themselves to continue it
Honestly I agree. I am a huge Eminem fan and every single Eminem post on Instagram is full of comments of people saying "just drop the album already come on" and it's like wtf? He has no obligation to continue making music, he's not a machine that's meant to keep pumping shit out like holy fucking shit. These are humans we are talking about, with lives of their own. If Eminem chooses to keep making music, great for us, but pushing someone to do something when they're not ready because we want more content is only going to backfire on us and result in less content, if any. It's only going to drive their motivation away from creating the content we want.

I get that there are a lot of shitty developers out there, but I personally hate instantly jumping to bad conclusions cause you never know when it's genuine, and there is a good chance in this case it is.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Most of the people complaining here are not supporters, they just get the game for free and they still complain.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Most of the people complaining here are not supporters, they just get the game for free and they still complain.
I know, it is a pirating site after all. The self entitlement is real. I understand not wanting to pay for all the sexual things your body wants/need to get rid of the horniness, because otherwise we'd be out on the streets not able to afford rent anymore, but the same applies for the developers, so it's dumb af to feel entitled to shit for free and then complain.

But hey, at least they're not asking for the Dev's manager, though at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they did. . . it's the only next step if they continue on this path

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
The reason people are asking about updates and if there is any news regarding the dev is because he made it sound like he was coming back.......

We went from family emergency to I'm finding a new place to live to I'm out of the country and now to I'm back in the country......

What's next?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik and DGMAI01

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
The reason people are asking about updates and if there is any news regarding the dev is because he made it sound like he was coming back.......

We went from family emergency to I'm finding a new place to live to I'm out of the country and now to I'm back in the country......

What's next?
...something like "unfortunately I got kidnapped by aliens right at the border to my homeland and I need your help to get the ransom they demand together..."

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes