VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
The reason people are asking about updates and if there is any news regarding the dev is because he made it sound like he was coming back.......

We went from family emergency to I'm finding a new place to live to I'm out of the country and now to I'm back in the country......

What's next?
Uhhh we went from Family Emergency OUTSIDE of Country (because yes, people have family in other countries, especially people who immigrated to America, it's actually quite common in my area cause my parents themselves are immigrants), to being back in Country and looking for a new place to live. Go back and reread everything if you wish.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
...something like "unfortunately I got kidnapped by aliens right at the border to my homeland and I need your help to get the ransom they demand together..."
Or idk, something more like "Hey guys, I finally found a job that provides me with the income to be able to afford living again since I expectedly lost all of my paid supporters as a result of this situation, but it seems you guys don't care about me at all so what's the point of even continuing to create content for free for you guys. Clearly all that matters to you was my content and not my life."

• Sad
Reactions: Xakorik and Dopplyn

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Or idk, something more like "Hey guys, I finally found a job that provides me with the income to be able to afford living again since I expectedly lost all of my paid supporters as a result of this situation, but it seems you guys don't care about me at all so what's the point of even continuing to create content for free for you guys. Clearly all that matters to you was my content and not my life."
On this forum of course content is nearly all that matters and the wrong place to ask for empathy and I doubt you'll find the like on Patreon or on any other comparable site.
When not able to produce content, then don't charge your supporters!
There are other sites that can offer much more help for people in needs.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
On this forum of course content is nearly all that matters and the wrong place to ask for empathy and I doubt you'll find the like on Patreon or on any other comparable site.
He asked people to stop paying/not support him until he continues with the updates. Most people here are not even supporters, F95 is a pirate site.

Artio20

Jun 1, 2018
The developer kindly said that you should stop subscribing to his pateron because he cannot continue to the project due to an emergency. People do not pay anything to developer right now; therefore, he does not have any responsibility to neither you nor me. There are many developers on this site who does not even ask you to unsubscribe and continue to milk their patron even though they do not continue to their project. I understand you do not believe the developer, let us assume that he did not have any emergency; however, he decided to stop developing adult games. Isn't it completely understandable if he asks us to stop paying anything?
I think you guys should stop complaining for a little and wait. If you do not want to wait, I guess this is not the right thread for you. It is not possible for you guys to alter the decision of the developer right now due to his problems in his real life. Even though he plans to return back to development, I think such accusatory language by you guys might have a reverse effect in which the developer gets too demoralized to continue the project. Sometimes being silent is the best behaviour, especially if you do not have any empathy towards people you demand something.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
The developer kindly said that you should stop subscribing to his pateron because he cannot continue to the project due to an emergency. People do not pay anything to developer right now; therefore, he does not have any responsibility to neither you nor me. There are many developers on this site who does not even ask you to unsubscribe and continue to milk their patron even though they do not continue to their project. I understand you do not believe the developer, let us assume that he did not have any emergency; however, he decided to stop developing adult games. Isn't it completely understandable if he asks us to stop paying anything?
I think you guys should stop complaining for a little and wait. If you do not want to wait, I guess this is not the right thread for you. It is not possible for you guys to alter the decision of the developer right now due to his problems in his real life. Even though he plans to return back to development, I think such accusatory language by you guys might have a reverse effect in which the developer gets too demoralized to continue the project. Sometimes being silent is the best behaviour, especially if you do not have any empathy towards people you demand something.
If you had followed my posts about this topic you might have noticed that I answered sarcastically in the first one which most understood but definitely got lost by a few and only said the truth in the others how mankind in reality see it.
I don't care when a developper stops creating. I don't even ask and never have asked when a update will be avaialable here or on any other threads just because I don't care.
I don't even care when subscribers are too dumb to suspend their payments.
However, when a developer still takes profit from susbscriptions without delivering or working on its project in this time period it just says all about the dev when still chraging or not paying back the charges.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
In all of this, what I'm most happy about is seeing that the developer is okay, at least at first glance, because three days ago he was communicating on Discord about something. Just knowing that he's okay makes me happy.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
If you had followed my posts about this topic you might have noticed that I answered sarcastically in the first one which most understood but definitely got lost by a few and only said the truth in the others how mankind in reality see it.
I don't care when a developper stops creating. I don't even ask and never have asked when a update will be avaialable here or on any other threads just because I don't care.
I don't even care when subscribers are too dumb to suspend their payments.
However, when a developer still takes profit from susbscriptions without delivering or working on its project in this time period it just says all about the dev when still chraging or not paying back the charges.
But again, he isn't taking profit from anyone lmao. He lost all of his supporters. The few who still support him at this point probably do so knowingly and willingly, so I don't really get where the hate is coming from at this point. You are right, this is a pirating site, but the ego for people today to demand things FOR FREE and not be appreciative even in the slightest is appalling

Last edited:

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Already expires... I went to sleep after writing my comment :( do u have another one?
. You won't miss much if you don't join. There is only the public and the announcement channels and he is rarely online.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
i'm new. Why he kill himself ?
He hasn't, he just had a family emergency and had to step away from the game and its development as a result. We are awaiting his return, which he stated will happen once he is able to get a new apartment again now that he is back in the country he lives in

Reactions: Deep-Six

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
But again, he isn't taking profit from anyone lmao. He lost all of his supporters. The few who still support him at this point probably do so knowingly and willingly, so I don't really get where the hate is coming from at this point. You are right, this is a pirating site, but the ego for people today to demand things FOR FREE and not be appreciative even in the slightest is appalling
dev gets money FREE doing nothing while him not hate :KEK:
juk juk

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes