VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
dev gets money FREE doing nothing while him not hate :KEK:
juk juk
Unfortunately, in general, this is how it works, in the sense that there is a category of people who, instead of financing projects of devs who work assiduously, prefer give alms, but everyone does what they want with their own money.

Reactions: boriello

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
abandoned!?
Does not fit the criteria for it to get the ABANDONED tag. As per F95's Game Uploading Rules:

• On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned.
  • Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
It fits the criteria for the On-hold tag, I already contacted the mods. It's up to them if they add the tag or don't. It won't change anything related to the development of the game.

EDIT: It appears they added the On-hold tag. Hopefully that will stop the complains.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Unfortunately, in general, this is how it works, in the sense that there is a category of people who, instead of financing projects of devs who work assiduously, prefer give alms, but everyone does what they want with their own money.
So what you're saying is that I can be an uncommunicative douchebag of a dev who keep delaying my projects to have people pay me every month, but it's fine as long as I have completely irrelevant reasons to do so?

brb making a Patreon real quick

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
So what you're saying is that I can be a uncommunicative douchebag of a dev who keep delaying my projects to have people pay me every month, but it's fine as long as I have completely irrelevant reasons to do so?

You know, I use the translator and perhaps I didn't quite understand what you mean, however, I repeat, everyone acts as they believe and it is not necessary for you to share my opinion which concerns only my point of view and not an order to be respected.

Reactions: boriello

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
So what you're saying is that I can be an uncommunicative douchebag of a dev who keep delaying my projects to have people pay me every month, but it's fine as long as I have completely irrelevant reasons to do so?

Your post is ironic, but so is the answer: yes. Nobody is forced to pay anything to anyone here. If you don't want to financially support anyone, because you think that their reasons are bullshit; then....don't? The dev said to stop your payments if you want to because the game is essentially on hold.

I get the history of this forum is one of people making half finished games, and then vanishing without a word and milking the patreon subs for all they can with bullshit excuses. But what difference does that make to you? Why do you care if people give money to someone else for reasons you disagree with? Happens all the time. If you think the dev is an "uncommunicative douchebag", why even waste your time posting in the thread?

I believe the dev when he says what he says. You don't I'm assuming? Feel free to come here with "I told you so" if you turn out to be right at some point down the line. But the entire discussion or argument or whatever is pointless at the moment.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018

I love how you linked to a person's post that was completely irrelevant too because that message was incorrect and spreading false info. There were two things, going out of country for a family emergency, and being back in country now but looking for a job and apartment

Reactions: Bruxo_000

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I love how you linked to a person's post that was completely irrelevant too because that message was incorrect and spreading false info. There were two things, going out of country for a family emergency, and being back in country now but looking for a job and apartment
I apologize for spreading false rumors

I just want to see Ashen back after half a year of silence:cry:

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I apologize for spreading false rumors

I just want to see Ashen back after half a year of silence:cry:
We all want that, but the community here has increasingly gotten more and more toxic since and I don't know if he would even be willing to come back. I know I wouldn't want to come back after a family emergency to seeing hundreds of claims of being a scammer and a bad developer and a horrible person

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Your opinion!!
Really bad English/dialogue, no buildup whatsoever
This part isn't subjective at all, the only thing I said that was subjective was...
and none of the characters were really all that interesting, except maybe the mom.
So yeah... the English and dialogue IS horrid, I'm not talking about the writing itself, I mean how the dialogue is structured. It's also TRUE that there is no buildup... the wife just accepts your fetish right away without even questioning it, and is already ready to help you explore it shorty after. Also the seduction of the mom has very little build up too... it all just happens so fast. Which to me is boring, and yes, me finding it boring IS my opinion.

Reactions: BUKUBAKA

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
This part isn't subjective at all, the only thing I said that was subjective was...

So yeah... the English and dialogue IS horrid, I'm not talking about the writing itself, I mean how the dialogue is structured. It's also TRUE that there is no buildup... the wife just accepts your fetish right away without even questioning it, and is already ready to help you explore it shorty after. Also the seduction of the mom has very little build up too... it all just happens so fast. Which to me is boring, and yes, me finding it boring IS my opinion.
You know why I like this game, because it reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, with whom I experienced exactly the same things as in the game.
to answer you, when you love someone a lot you immediately accept all the partner's fetishes, just to make him or her happy.
Regarding the English language, it should be taken into account that, the dev is a husband and wife and they are from Italy, so they are not native English speakers.
I, who am not a native English speaker, understood what they wanted to say and this that's all that matters to me. Who doesn't like a game, not to play it is his right!!!

Ps: They are at the beginning of the road, but it is clear that there is room for improvement

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You know why I like this game, because it reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, with whom I experienced exactly the same things as in the game.
to answer you, when you love someone a lot you immediately accept all the partner's fetishes, just to make him or her happy.
Regarding the English language, it should be taken into account that, the dev is a husband and wife and they are from Italy, so they are not native English speakers.
I, who am not a native English speaker, understood what they wanted to say and this that's all that matters to me. Who doesn't like a game, not to play it is his right!!!

Ps: They are at the beginning of the road, but it is clear that there is room for improvement
1. Your experiences aren't the experiences of everyone else. While I'm glad you resonate with the game and enjoy it (more power to you), not everyone will feel the same way.

2. Yes the game is just starting out, and I can understand English isn't their first language, and I CAN understand what they're trying to say too. That doesn't make it any less unpleasing to read as a native English speaker. Sorry, that's just how I feel.

THIS IS JUST NOT TRUE. You can be accepting of someone's fetishes, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your own comfortability and happiness to make your partner happy, no matter HOW MUCH you love them.

If my partner told me she's into playing with feces, and wanted me to play with or eat her shit, I wouldn't do it. Sorry, I'm not into literal shit, it disgusts me, and makes me pretty uncomfortable to even imagine it, let alone actually do it. So no... there's a difference between accepting your partner's kinks and fetishes, and actually participating in them with your partner just to "make him or her happy." And if your partner gets upset that you don't share the same fetish/kink, and won't partake in it with them, you should be questioning if they actually LOVE or care for you.

A partner who you truly love, you love no matter what, that doesn't mean you sacrifice your own happiness and comfortability, and you shouldn't expect your partner to sacrifice theirs either.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
1. Your experiences aren't the experiences of everyone else. While I'm glad you resonate with the game and enjoy it (more power to you), not everyone will feel the same way.

2. Yes the game is just starting out, and I can understand English isn't their first language, and I CAN understand what they're trying to say too. That doesn't make it any less unpleasing to read as a native English speaker. Sorry, that's just how I feel.

THIS IS JUST NOT TRUE. You can be accepting of someone's fetishes, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your own comfortability and happiness to make your partner happy, no matter HOW MUCH you love them.

If my partner told me she's into playing with feces, and wanted me to play with or eat her shit, I wouldn't do it. Sorry, I'm not into literal shit, it disgusts me, and makes me pretty uncomfortable to even imagine it, let alone actually do it. So no... there's a difference between accepting your partner's kinks and fetishes, and actually participating in them with your partner just to "make him or her happy." And if your partner gets upset that you don't share the same fetish/kink, and won't partake in it with them, you should be questioning if they actually LOVE or care for you.

A partner who you truly love, you love no matter what, that doesn't mean you sacrifice your own happiness and comfortability, and you shouldn't expect your partner to sacrifice theirs either.

"
Your experiences aren't the experiences of everyone else. While I'm glad you resonate with the game and enjoy it (more power to you), not everyone will feel the same way. "

I say the game have potential from my point of view ( it was my opinion! if you dont like skip-it !!!).

"THIS IS JUST NOT TRUE. You can be accepting of someone's fetishes, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your own comfortability and happiness to make your partner happy, no matter HOW MUCH you love them."

Did you think that maybe the two have the same fetishes? they don't sacrifice anything!! if you don't have these fetishes, that doesn't mean that others don't. you don't like it don't play!! It's simple

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Did you think that maybe the two have the same fetishes? they don't sacrifice anything!! if you don't have these fetishes, that doesn't mean that others don't. you don't like it don't play!! It's simple
This is literally what you said:

You're now trying to strawman and argue something that I wasn't arguing in the first place. There's a difference between "Two people have the same fetishes, they don't sacrifice anything" and "When you love someone a lot, you immediately accept all their fetishes, just to make him or her happy."

I was answering to what you said the first time, now you're trying to argue something else that I wasn't arguing in the first place. You're not very bright, I can tell, so I'm just going to stop my conversation with you right here. Otherwise I will just feel like a bully for arguing with you further.

Anyways, you can keep enjoying the game, while I continue to not enjoy it! :D

P.S. I already said I don't like the game, hence I've already skipped it bucko, you don't have to keep saying to skip it.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes