• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Guys, the face and body features of the main character's girlfriend have already been used in other Visual Novels, but I can't remember the name.
If anyone knows, please get back to me!

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone message the author on patreon asking what month he will start creating?
I don't know the extent of the problem, but he said he had to go back home to his country to help his family, seemed to me like an older family member got sick and is bedridden so he has to help take care of them/grieve if necessary. He mentioned how his apartment as a result is no longer his as he hasn't been able to pay the rent etc., so I highly doubt asking him is the best course of action right now. This game probably isn't even on his mind, nor should it be when his family is seemingly suffering.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I hope there will be a continuation of the game at the end of February.
I doubt it, I am expecting March earliest as it would take time to find a new apartment and move in etc., however if I recall correctly he was almost done with the next update before his family situation happened so February may still be possible.

ALJXII

Sep 20, 2022
The description says Netorase focused but considering how the GF seems to mostly take liberties in how she acts and asks for forgiveness/permission afterwards it might aswell be Netorare.

Reactions: Negan0p

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
The description says Netorase focused but considering how the GF seems to mostly take liberties in how she acts and asks for forgiveness/permission afterwards it might aswell be Netorare.
Yeah but wouldn't Netorare result in not caring about their opinion? It has been a bit since I played the game so I could be wrong but from my understanding she does it *for* his excitement, and is really more so trying to take the initiative in that regard. It seems to me that if the MC drew a hard line for her to not cross, she wouldn't cross it, because she ultimately is doing it all for him. At least, that's how I see it. Again I haven't played the game in a few months so I could be misremembering things etc.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're talking about sheer content volume, because you're the type of person that wants a lot of the finished product already present, then you should probably wait for a few more updates before playing.
To be honest iirc the developer didn't intend to have any actual sharing, mostly teasing and exhibitionism, but honestly idk how much further this game could go with this concept without actually sharing, so we shall see

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
To be honest iirc the developer didn't intend to have any actual sharing, mostly teasing and exhibitionism, but honestly idk how much further this game could go with this concept without actually sharing, so we shall see
Nah, there will be. She has more than enough ass to go around, for the whole office:
Not many picked up on it yet but English is not my first language, I am sorry if I used loyalty incorrectly. Of course she will have sex with others :love:

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes