VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Somebody else said it did not notice but yeah still. You took all the time to text all this bs instead of answering the question hahaha its funny man. Answering somebodys question without giving him the answer he is looking for. Why do you bother and just say nothing if you wont help him anyways?
I mean... didn't you answer that question for him? Why should I repeat it?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
You answered before me. so yeah it was just unnecessary of you
Before I started messaging you about this, my last response on this thread was 16 days ago. The guy asked his question 2 days ago and then you responded to him and then he responded back to you. That whole exchange was resolved BEFORE I even messaged you about this. Are you stupid? Maybe you SHOULD learn how to go back and read prior posts like I suggested, you're just making yourself look like an absolute moron who is incapable of even looking at a persons nametag next to the message. That person who answered before you wasn't even me jackass.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Frankly Speaking i always thought this game gonna be my Second favorite after "Perfect Housewife by K4soft" Game, but now i lose all hope, i just wish Mod put abandon to this thread. Damn can't belive we lose this project.

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Frankly Speaking i always thought this game gonna be my Second favorite after "Perfect Housewife by K4soft" Game, but now i lose all hope, i just wish Mod put abandon to this thread. Damn can't belive we lose this project.

Don't worry, it will come back, just give it time, and it's not difficult to continue the project, the only thing that sometimes gets in the way is the lack of time. And nowadays time is money, and money means survival. Unfortunately, there comes a time when we need to focus on priorities and then come back to the project.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
The project isn't abandoned, the creator had some IRL family issues that required them to take a break from the game. They stated they WILL be back

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Like ALL the other devs that abandoned their games.

Not like people lie outside of the internet to avoid responsabilities they assumed.

Like...who would lie on the internet right?

Lets hope with this dev things are different, but the statistic prove otherwise.
My bad, you're right. All the people with family issues lie. Every, single, time.

I get it, plenty of devs do shit like that, but in my experience the ones who usually do that aren't all that active or vocal in their communities. And like why stop? They lose all their income after that, sure they get a few who continue with hope, but they'd make far more if they actually continued, so honestly doesn't really make sense to me. If they lost their passion in creating the game alright, fair, and if they're trying to just squeeze what they can out of it, then fuck them. But from what I have seen from this dev so far, I highly doubt he's one of those devs. Either way, I did stop my patreon, but I am still going to believe that they will come back eventually. Saying they abandoned the game doesn't change anything really, other than cast a negative light on everything. Fact is the majority of the people if not all have already stopped funding the patreon and there is no content current being created. Being negative about it isn't going to help anything or change anything

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
My bad, you're right. All the people with family issues lie. Every, single, time.

I get it, plenty of devs do shit like that, but in my experience the ones who usually do that aren't all that active or vocal in their communities. And like why stop? They lose all their income after that, sure they get a few who continue with hope, but they'd make far more if they actually continued, so honestly doesn't really make sense to me. If they lost their passion in creating the game alright, fair, and if they're trying to just squeeze what they can out of it, then fuck them. But from what I have seen from this dev so far, I highly doubt he's one of those devs. Either way, I did stop my patreon, but I am still going to believe that they will come back eventually. Saying they abandoned the game doesn't change anything really, other than cast a negative light on everything. Fact is the majority of the people if not all have already stopped funding the patreon and there is no content current being created. Being negative about it isn't going to help anything or change anything

Yes, and even if it stops, we'll find a way to come back. What's more, this is an incredible project, and very promising, it could have 2 to 3 seasons, the setting, the characters and the script are perfect for it, of course there will be improvements in the future, so it has to continue. As I mentioned in another comment, sometimes what's lacking is time and creativity, so it's always good to have a discord to talk to each other, exchange ideas and listen to opinions that will serve the development of the game.

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Yes, and even if it stops, we'll find a way to come back. What's more, this is an incredible project, and very promising, it could have 2 to 3 seasons, the setting, the characters and the script are perfect for it, of course there will be improvements in the future, so it has to continue. As I mentioned in another comment, sometimes what's lacking is time and creativity, so it's always good to have a discord to talk to each other, exchange ideas and listen to opinions that will serve the development of the game.

If I could, I'd try to get in touch with the main developer to let other people like me continue. However, I work on creating mods and environments for some Fivem servers here in Brazil. So it's a bit complicated at the moment, there are so many projects. I'm also part of the administration of one of these servers. I really like this Visual Novel game model, it's a great entry point for anyone who wants to learn how to develop games.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can someone message the author on patreon asking what month he will start creating?
Seeing what he is going through I don't think that will be the best course of action, we will have to respect its space and just be patient. Hell I have been playing Summertime Saga since beta I have learned how to be patient a long time ago.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes