• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Damn this game is hurting my head. Does it want you to use your powers or not? It keeps telling you not to but you need to train them. I talks about an insanity meter but doesn't show it. And if you don't use them the scene still happens at least to my knowledge so far. So can someone tell me do you only chose to look into things so you can prevent them or just not use your power at all until the game makes you.

Reactions: hentai charley

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Damn this game is hurting my head. Does it want you to use your powers or not? It keeps telling you not to but you need to train them. I talks about an insanity meter but doesn't show it. And if you don't use them the scene still happens at least to my knowledge so far. So can someone tell me do you only chose to look into things so you can prevent them or just not use your power at all until the game makes you.
The insanity meter (which has been changed into a corruption check) is basically just there if you want to make darker choices with your power, rewriting someone’s personality, forcing them into hurting themselves etc.

You don’t get punished for using your powers.

Reactions: NekoRush
Aug 13, 2016
has any mac user been able to run the game? the compressed one is not working, running the win verison in renpysdk also gives you an error and won't let you play. any solutions?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Love this game really, something dident make sense to me though maybe an error in dialogs?
When MC is in the bathroom with Dani and you pick the choice to wake up before anything happens, Dani still says "Letting you cum on me, i guess" when MC ask why they are in the bathroom, she even says "You came on my face Mr. J" and "you jerked of on my face" that dosent really make sense when nothing should happen when you pick "wake up since you know its worng in your mind"
If it has to happen that way for whatever reason, why not remove the choice to wake up since it kinda fucks up the story or change text to skip scene option since thats really only what it is right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123
Nov 20, 2022
there should be a mod where you can use your so called powers as much as you like without affecting your sanity or a mod where you can increase or decrease your sanity lol.
The team changed the way that works. Sanity isn't used anymore. The script write and coder, Seath and Janus just forgot to remove the text in game to state that. V.3 changed that completely so there isn't any downfall to using your powers. Only the new corruption paths that will allow people to use them and get different paths due to being power hunger or a nicer person. :)
Sorry for my English if I didn't state correct. Not American. LOL

Reactions: jeedr66 and pgm_01

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The team changed the way that works. Sanity isn't used anymore. The script write and coder, Seath and Janus just forgot to remove the text in game to state that. V.3 changed that completely so there isn't any downfall to using your powers. Only the new corruption paths that will allow people to use them and get different paths due to being power hunger or a nicer person. :)
Sorry for my English if I didn't state correct. Not American. LOL
Thanks for telling me. Now I'm going to start a new game and use the heck out the powers lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazzy Lightning
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes