4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Downloaded the PC version and dumped game files into a blank Renpy client on a MAC but it doesn't load.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
How do I sleep with Vikki at the bar?

I don't even know where that scene is?
You just go to the bar to meet your buddy and don’t get sidetracked going to pick up your daughter when she calls. Vikki will still be at the bar by the time you get there.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Downloaded the PC version and dumped game files into a blank Renpy client on a MAC but it doesn't load.
While I can't recreate this problem, there exists an obvious error (techspeak incoming):
The "filter" object is a "generator" which indeed doesn't contain a "__len__" method. So you can't pass a filter object to the len function.

A way to fix it would be to transform the filter object to a list object by finding that specific line in replay.rpy file and change it to:

"self.pageNum = int(math.floor(len(list(filter(lambda s: s.character == character, replayItems))) / ReplayItem.numberScenes)) + 1"

Hopefully I didn't make any typos because I can't really test it. Not sure if it will completely fix your problem, but it's worth a try.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well, i really like this game very much, his powers are quite unique in a vn, lot´s of possibilities to use them.
The only thing preventing me from supporting the dev is the update cycle. If updates were more consistant this could be one of the best games here.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
the extra charecters are fine, we do not need anymore, were just getting to the good stuff. The down side is hopefully were at the good stuff, everything from the dreams to Levi seems to be a tease... hope were done teasing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Very nice update. Kat is obviously best girl. But I have a question, what is going with all the anti cop propaganda in AVNs? :KEK: 90% of the time if there is a cop character, he is an asshole. I really hope we can get rid of the dude soon, with all the powers the mc has he shouldn't have much trouble dealing with the guy.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You just go to the bar to meet your buddy and don’t get sidetracked going to pick up your daughter when she calls. Vikki will still be at the bar by the time you get there.
Ha!

Thanks. I always pick the option where he picks her up cause i didn't want her traumatized.

Reactions: Euron13

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Learning its by the same dev killed any hype at all for this game
K. Bye.

Some people really like Seath's games the way they are. If you aren't one of those people, play other games instead?

I do have issues with his writing at times, but this is more than cancelled out by the fact that every one of his games is 100x more original than 99% of the games on this site. They're consistently among the most entertaining games to read, even if they do have the potential to spiral out of control. It's a big plus for me to never know what's going to happen in the next scene.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Sorry you didn't like the MC. I'll try to bitch less ;). Thanks though for the feedback, brother!
The biggest thing for me is when he's flipping out and cursing at random people for absolutely no reason (i.e. yelling at the hospital receptionist on the phone for daring to ask someone that's admitting to hallucinations if they're on any medications, yelling at the cop before he really has a reason to, etc.). It's hard to relate to someone that's just such a freaking asshole for no reason to random people just doing their jobs.

Loving the game so far though! It's just so far I'd say this has been your most annoying protagonist yet, by a mile, for the above reason.

Also, more Ursela content please. She's hot as hell. I so want to dump the ex and date her instead.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Really like this game but one small thing just dident add up and it was a bit weird, MC leaves to party with 3 girls, gets "sick" blood out of hes ears and shit so they call an ambulance which is on the way and next MC wakes up in one of the girls appartments? what? and then they go party on lets get drunk...really? lol that dident make much sense to me.
Feels like MC should somehow have stopped them calling for the ambulance so it would make more sense, girls calling the daugters getting told hes been sick lately would only add to the reason to get help with blood coming out of hes ears.

Just a small unimporten thing but just made me wonder.

Last edited:

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Very nice update. Kat is obviously best girl. But I have a question, what is going with all the anti cop propaganda in AVNs? :KEK: 90% of the time if there is a cop character, he is an asshole. I really hope we can get rid of the dude soon, with all the powers the mc has he shouldn't have much trouble dealing with the guy.
I don't think mc could get rid of him that easy. In a vision he saw, they were talking about mc being in jail. So going to jail, getting out of there and then dealing with him for once and all could take time

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think mc could get rid of him that easy. In a vision he saw, they were talking about mc being in jail. So going to jail, getting out of there and then dealing with him for once and all could take time
The visions are more like windows into possible futures. They are not set in stone. There are a few times in game where you can choose if you want to see a future where the mc is with that character or without him, so the mc clearly has the power to change the outcome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
The visions are more like windows into possible futures. They are not set in stone. There are a few times in game where you can choose if you want to see a future where the mc is with that character or without him, so the mc clearly has the power to change the outcome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mc sees two future one where kat is pregnant and other when she is not, both were awful. I dont think it would be that easy to change it. And i don't think he will use his powers in front of kat, so either go to jail or help from lana again.
Besides i don't understand why would clara do something that would blow at mc, she too wants mc to use/gain his powers and undo the mistakes which he is sent to do before big villain wakes up 1 year later.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Mc sees two future one where kat is pregnant and other when she is not, both were awful. I dont think it would be that easy to change it. And i don't think he will use his powers in front of kat, so either go to jail or help from lana again.
Besides i don't understand why would clara do something that would blow at mc, she too wants mc to use/gain his powers and undo the mistakes which he is sent to do before big villain wakes up 1 year later.
The mc already changed the future since in the future he saw, kat's father had no idea that they were in a sexual relationship. Also now that the mc can basically control people with his powers he could easily deal with her father and make her forget about the whole incident.
As for the clara thing, it seems like she wants the mc to learn about his powers but the end goal might be a little different from what Lana wants. It might be a way to test the mc or to try to accelarate his progress. It's hard to tell since we still don't know much about them.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well (sigh, I dislike this forced feature.)…I'm posting this for anyone who doesn't like the rollback lock that is used with this title.

To Use: Make sure your Ren'Py game ISN"T running... Now, just extract and place the UnRen-0.91.bat file into your game folder. Then run UnRen and choose choice #6, and let it run its course....

Now you can roll back from your game choices. :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: fz and smidigt

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
The mc already changed the future since in the future he saw, kat's father had no idea that they were in a sexual relationship. Also now that the mc can basically control people with his powers he could easily deal with her father and make her forget about the whole incident.
As for the clara thing, it seems like she wants the mc to learn about his powers but the end goal might be a little different from what Lana wants. It might be a way to test the mc or to try to accelarate his progress. It's hard to tell since we still don't know much about them.
In the future where kat was not pregnant, they were talking like mc was in jail. She says that i will tell him about what you are doing when he cimest from jail or something ( I don't remember clearly but something like that)
And about clara thing, lana already said to mc in a scene that you are progressong far better than we were hoping. I don't know if this scene comes in another path or not. I am basically in dark path( don't know if this scene is path sensitive or not) but doing this just to accelerate progress does not make sense. I hope in future it won't be revealed that she is another wife of mc:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes