4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivaris

Aug 2, 2022
This was shown on a TV in the game. Can someone please tell me where this is from? It reminds me a lot of desert stalker, but I'm not sure.

1703627614472.png

Vardamir

Sep 9, 2017
This was shown on a TV in the game. Can someone please tell me where this is from? It reminds me a lot of desert stalker, but I'm not sure.
DS for sure.
game looks great btw! only "what's happening to mee omg losing my mind" part tooks so long imo

Reactions: Ivaris

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You have to choose to continue to the bar, rather than stopping to pick up the daughter, otherwise Vikki will be gone by the time you get there.
Well, most will rush to save the eldest daughter...instead of ignoring her for a piece if ass. And I didn't like the fact that MC didn't have a choice to read her mind to find out what happened (was she forced to do something sexual for her shady manager?). But man, this is one of the main reasons why I dislike the present in-game walk through. The walk through is just too damn limited with regards to what's behind most of the story choices.

Even using 0x52_URM tool (which I use for every RenPy title), I still couldn't find out if a story choice will provide the desired result (all the right choices that leads to a good harem path with all or most of the girls being part of it).

I really hope someone can create a better walk through, or maybe fixes the present walk through for this interesting project. But for me, having to later retrace past choices, or replaying a title from the start just to repair a broken path, is something I (and most other players) will dislike to do.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Well, most will rush to save the eldest daughter...instead of ignoring her for a piece if ass. And I didn't like the fact that MC didn't have a choice to read her mind to find out what happened (was she forced to do something sexual for her shady manager?). But man, this is one of the main reasons why I dislike the present in-game walk through. The walk through is just too damn limited with regards to what's behind most of the story choices.

Even using 0x52_URM tool (which I use for every RenPy title), I still couldn't find out if a story choice will provide the desired result (all the right choices that leads to a good harem path with all or most of the girls being part of it).

I really hope someone can create a better walk through, or maybe fixes the present walk through for this interesting project. But for me, having to later retrace past choices, or replaying a title from the start just to repair a broken path, is something I (and most other players) will dislike to do.
Have the Dev team even said if a full harem ending is what they’re going for?

Jul 20, 2020
The walkthrough included is pretty worthless from what I've experienced so far, too many choices that appear to be significant options without any idea wtf they do. Specially when you barely even know the characters they interacting with.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I think seath is still the one writing the story so I highly doubt that the manager did anything sexual to her. Seath is not the type of dev that would add stuff like that to the game and not give the player the option to prevent it. I think she even says that nothing happened. As for the walkthrough if it doesn't say that a choice closes the path for that character then you can just choose whatever you prefer.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think seath is still the one writing the story so I highly doubt that the manager did anything sexual to her. Seath is not the type of dev that would add stuff like that to the game and not give the player the option to prevent it. I think she even says that nothing happened. As for the walkthrough if it doesn't say that a choice closes the path for that character then you can just choose whatever you prefer.
Maybe, maybe not. I remember with BHH there were two paths: Light and Dark, when Seath let someone else finish writin the endin, the game assumed you took all the dark choices and at least for me, the endin sucked ass. Haven't played any of his games since. So, when I found out he's part of this one, let's just say that I'm a bit worried.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Did i miss something with Jesse's backround or is there a huge inconsitency?

I mean, when you peek at her in the trailer, she talks about her mom running away and her father killing himself. The next time you are in the trailer, there is a twin sister, her mother "just" kicked Jesse out and there was no mentioning her father being dead...

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Is there a way to avoid that woman using Gina? i mean, definetively i do not want that crazy fuck, who killed a guy and put our lifes in danger, near "my" childreen e.e

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Kat and Beth are of the personal assistant BH?

Is there any way to prevent the Mc from ending up on the road with blood on it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes