• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a translator when speaking in the magic languages Screenshot 2023-12-16 144408.png . if you don't know what it means, then make something up about what the power does.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does it let the players know which choices are the good or the corrupt paths? or it doesn't really matter because there's no real affects anymore? Why not have a choice to follow both paths? Screenshot 2023-12-16 192336.png

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The narrative tends to make it more obvious what’s a corrupt choice and what’s not. In that particular instance the protagonist didn’t know what would happen, so it has no effect on hIs morality.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just caught all up to the end of the latest update.

And I like this one a lot.

The biggest strength of the game I think is the story.
There are couple of games out there where the whole myths are interwoven with modern day setting, more often enough I've seen such games also fall apart in terms of the story.
Whereas this game, the lore is very nicely interwoven (Hittite mythology too. Not often such aspect is used for the myths and legends part), and I like how layers were getting peeled off one by one with each reveal not to mention the conflicts between the characters keep the game consistently engaging; difficulties of MC controlling his powers, his conflicts with Levi, not to mention the gods trying to influence [Lana] or manipulate [other Gods] him.

Also, another thing it does really well it how it handles choices and branches.
When a dev does branches or different paths, there's also concern that things will get way too complicated with paths ending up like spaghetti. But somehow it works great for this game.

Lewds/sex are done nicely and there's chemistry between the characters.

So kudos Kazzy Lightning and your team behind this game.
I'll continue following the game and look forward to the future updates of it.

By the way, one question.

Given that Lana and Claire are basically gods possessing human bodies, will we ever see their true forms as gods, with their own body? Ngl, Lana said she didn't mind having sex with MC, but since it's not her body, it's basically a no-go zone for me?

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
It would be nice to have somewhere explained the mechanics of the game, that we can access anytime.
Haven't played the game for some time and I think I remember the forced/chosen visions impact the consequences in the game but I can't remember

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
What happened to the in-game walkthrough? The last I played was v0.1 but it seems the walkthrough became more vague?

Mar 22, 2020
Just started playing and so far I'm enjoying it - quick question:

If I don't use my power on someone does that mean the path is closed?
Meeting Jesse and Vikki (ex-gf) for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes