4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Kazzy Lightning still alive? :D If so, could you pls elaborate on this? I like the game so far but it kind of bugs me atm. Thx in advance!

Did i miss something with Jesse's backround or is there a huge inconsitency?

I mean, when you peek at her in the trailer, she talks about her mom running away and her father killing himself. The next time you are in the trailer, there is a twin sister, her mother "just" kicked Jesse out and there was no mentioning her father being dead...

May 15, 2022
A man was caught at the US-Canadian border smuggling 3 Burmese pythons in his pants.
A motorist in England called police to report that he was too drunk to drive.
Police in India arrest a pigeon and detain it for 8 months believing it was a Chinese spy.
A scientist in the US has caused an uproar in England by offering them advice on how to make the perfect cup of tea.
A dog born with 6 legs has underwent surgery to remove the 2 extra legs.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There’s not been any kind of release timeline for the next update, they’ve been pretty silent about it since last month.

Reactions: IPsycho

Zyf-Azkosel

Dec 1, 2021
There’s not been any kind of release timeline for the next update, they’ve been pretty silent about it since last month.
Our apologies... many of us on the dev team have been nuts deep in another massive project that is very near completion. Once that is done we'll be balls-to-the-wall all out on FF getting the next update completed.

We already have a fair bit of it done, but there is more to go...

We don't mean to leave everyone in the lurch, but sometimes we get our head stuck in the sand with stuff and forget to post any news... Please forgive.

Last edited:

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Really awesome game, interesting story. I like how the MC doesn't immediately want to plow his daughters, but on the other hand I hope this doesn't turn into another 3 year slow burn.

Man do I want to boulder to fall on Levi, twice.

Reactions: quiboune

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Well, I hope the next update includes more of Lee. Crazy Asian chick whose mind you can manipulate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes