4.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Not sure if this topic has been discussed yet, but this game reminded me so much of Personal Assistant when I started, from the interface to the scene gallery to the shit ton of relevant choices (which I greatly appreciate), but to to causally see a Beth mention in one of our visions really shocked me. Additionally, I find this MC a lot more bearable the MC in Personal Assistant, because that guy had too much baggage for me to overlook and try to help do better with his life.
I only write the story, and ofc I had to throw in my little refs to my games lol. but they will not cross over. Just a little nod here and there ;)

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Nice update but kinda confused with the ending.

Levi just busting into his room is all kind of wrong. Don't police need warrants etc to enter a place and for the MC not to hear anything really is rather unrealistic in any sense of the word. I just believe it could have been handled differently (not sure how) but it just seems rushed if not forced.

My 2cents.
It'll be explained in v.4 which the dev is already working on. I'm writing his renders now.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The preggo content WILL be in it, but as each update is only over a few days, it'll be a few more til we get into it on a regular basis.
So far that’s where the brilliance of the future visions comes in, that whole cause and effect angle to preggo content is damned great and I applaud you for it.

Reactions: Seath Black

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I only write the story, and ofc I had to throw in my little refs to my games lol. but they will not cross over. Just a little nod here and there ;)
well, at least now i understand why this game give me some 'personal assistant' vibe even tough i didnt read this thread before playing this game^^, Kat is kind of a fusion between Susan and Beth, Jesse and her sister have some similarities with Rachel/Kenny too and same for some other character, but they aren't exactly the same either so it's not a real problem .

Personnaly i liked that sanity system, it helped me to immerse myself in the story and made me really think about my choices of using this power for a good reason and not juste abuse it , so knowing that there wont be direct side effect and that we are free to use them without restrain, it also remove a great part to that for me even though i can still play like that, it wont be the same.

People tend to complain a lot about not having meaningful choices, this mecanic helped with that (for me at least)without any real drawback and it's more the word "sanity" that confuse players than the mecanic itself, because losing sanity can mean going crazy so i can understand why some felt themself limited by it.
And a corruption path seems to be a good addition given the nature of mc power and how tempting it can be for some to use it in a bad way, after all, power tend to corrupt good people irl too so why not, even if it isnt my thing ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Legend 123

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This game is so odd at times.
1) Don't impregnate Kat because she will run her mouth to her father, but the father ends up finding out anyway.
2) If you start using your powers to find out about sex, Lana tells you that you misuse them, yet she acts the opposite down the line.
3) Your mother is apologetic of passing down the power to you, yet this power makes you a god.
4) Both Lana and the other girl that I forgot her name, seem to want exactly the same thing from you.
5) The daughters are quick to think negatively about her father when exposed to sexual situations, yet they both seem like closet perverts.
6) The girl that hates you the most is the quickest to let you fuck her brains out without any dominant play/influence on MC's part.
7) Game teaches you that using your powers too much is bad, but there doesn't seem to exist any adverse effects (at least I didn't find any) and eventually Lana tells you the opposite.

Despite my issues with it, I think the game is good and has a lot of promise. The MC is assertive and has the option of being both a sweet protector to his loved ones and a menace to his enemies, the girls are both hot and possess enough character to keep things interesting, the fact that we know they are closet perverts gives a promise of a huge sexual escalation down the line, the premise of the power fantasy is interesting enough and goes beyond simple mind-control, the mystery is good enough to keep the player engaged.

I understand that the game is fairly early in development and perhaps some things are supposed to be explained way down the line, or are supposed to be crazy, but I would like to urge the writers to make sure that the exposition scenes exist for a reason and are consistent, because they have a profound effect on the player and cause some confusion.

Best of luck to the devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
This game is so odd at times.
1) Don't impregnate Kat because she will run her mouth to her father, but the father ends up finding out anyway.
2) If you start using your powers to find out about sex, Lana tells you that you misuse them, yet she acts the opposite down the line.
3) Your mother is apologetic of passing down the power to you, yet this power makes you a god.
4) Both Lana and the other girl that I forgot her name, seem to want exactly the same thing from you.
5) The daughters are quick to think negatively about her father when exposed to sexual situations, yet they both seem like closet perverts.
6) The girl that hates you the most is the quickest to let you fuck her brains out without any dominant play/influence on MC's part.
7) Game teaches you that using your powers too much is bad, but there doesn't seem to exist any adverse effects (at least I didn't find any) and eventually Lana tells you the opposite.

Despite my issues with it, I think the game is good and has a lot of promise. The MC is assertive and has the option of being both a sweet protector to his loved ones and a menace to his enemies, the girls are both hot and possess enough character to keep things interesting, the fact that we know they are closet perverts gives a promise of a huge sexual escalation down the line, the premise of the power fantasy is interesting enough and goes beyond simple mind-control, the mystery is good enough to keep the player engaged.

I understand that the game is fairly early in development and perhaps some things are supposed to be explained way down the line, or are supposed to be crazy, but I would like to urge the writers to make sure that the exposition scenes exist for a reason and are consistent, because they have a profound effect on the player and cause some confusion.

Best of luck to the devs.
If you've played any of BH's other games...you're surprised by any of this?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
If you've played any of BH's other games...you're surprised by any of this?
Not really surprised, but certainly not for the reason you proposed. Writing a compelling and consistent story isn't the easiest thing in the world and if you try to add interactivity, the complexity is such that you are bound to miss some things. The good thing is that since it's early, any feedback that has merit can be easily implemented, either through exposition or correction.

I'm not sure how much each individual dev has contributed to the story/plot, but if I compare it with something like "Personal Assistant", I don't think any of my feedback would apply to that game. I can't say that I was confused about MC's conduct in PA for example, nor I found the girls to be a bit bipolar (at least one is outright crazy, but her crazy is more obvious than the sun).

Reactions: Yngling

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
well, at least now i understand why this game give me some 'personal assistant' vibe even tough i didnt read this thread before playing this game^^, Kat is kind of a fusion between Susan and Beth, Jesse and her sister have some similarities with Rachel/Kenny too and same for some other character, but they aren't exactly the same either so it's not a real problem .

Personnaly i liked that sanity system, it helped me to immerse myself in the story and made me really think about my choices of using this power for a good reason and not juste abuse it , so knowing that there wont be direct side effect and that we are free to use them without restrain, it also remove a great part to that for me even though i can still play like that, it wont be the same.

People tend to complain a lot about not having meaningful choices, this mecanic helped with that (for me at least)without any real drawback and it's more the word "sanity" that confuse players than the mecanic itself, because losing sanity can mean going crazy so i can understand why some felt themself limited by it.
And a corruption path seems to be a good addition given the nature of mc power and how tempting it can be for some to use it in a bad way, after all, power tend to corrupt good people irl too so why not, even if it isnt my thing ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well the corruption system will still work like that, just not with the restraints that the other one did. You'll still have actions vs consequences. No worries there :)

Reactions: kibaris and Yngling
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes