VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Noticed everyone saying that NTR is optional, yet i can't find a on/off switch for it? Some help would be appreciated :)

Reactions: pappypop

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I actually liked that. I hope I'll have some options for further dates with this Thad or whatever as this one didn't go far. Quite sad it didn't go any further but it's understandable. For those who are annoyed by NTR I can't seeriously find a reason you would meet any if you weren't looking for it. Answers are pretty straightforward. Overall it's growing pretty well. I liked different POV option and didn't like game-over choices but to be fair I'm waiting for next update.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Of course, there are also some things I really did not like about it as well... The inclusion of NTR, regardless if it was optional or not, is not something I'm a fan of... So far it was just the one sister on a date scene, but how many more times will it optionally pop up?
I'm sitting with a big question mark over the optional aspect.
I've not tried EVERY option, but both responses to Twad chatting her up in the restaurant lead to the date. Update - I'm obviously thick or missing something apparently as the answers to avoid are straight forward....
And if you make it to Twad taking her home, there is no option to reject the kiss...which given his attitude "Ugh. Yeah, alright. Let's go." leading up to taking her home, I would have rejected it out of hand. In fact my brother would have had a text on the way home to be listening out for them.
If you decide to not allow the males sexual advances, and he goes for it anyway, and you respond in a harsh manner, you hit a dead end - game over... It wasn't really that obvious that it would result in a dead end either... How many more of those do we have to worry about?
Harsh or polite if you made the wrong choice the option before either lead to the game over dead end. And it's not too much of a stretch that a hand on the knee is fine, but any more is an issue. At that stage, for this creep, you have said yes and any rejection is tough shit.
Also to end it on that (either way) was off putting.

This is such a shame as I liked this until then and was looking forward to this update.
I was/am impressed by the amount of content:D/L size ratio, though the quality does show up in some of the pictures being quite grainy.
I do like the rest of the story and the back story although a little bit of a trope, it's one of the lesser used ones.
The similar thoughts and interactions are sometimes silly, but not out of the realms of believability in my experience.

ETA - just tabbed through a bunch of other combiniations and which ever I choose the date goes ahead. Only thing I've found you can avoid is part of the 2nd visit to the gym.

Reactions: Hones and Darkaura

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
really now? that was it? super mini update ??? as if I knew it before I said it after the last test
and then this ridiculous stupid wanker of muscle and then the stupid brainless elise with such a piece of worthless shit gives that can only be worse ......

which will rape the stupid brainless elise of the MC can not do anything against the asshole company except that he is afraid of pissing in the pants again such a ridiculous game that brings a maximum of 3 or 4 minutes updates and the "story" with each update only worse and more absurd as
you could already see if you make the decision choose "harshly reject" and that ridiculous idiot then rapes her and the game is over

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The renders are just weird enough to be weird. Every pose, facial expression etc are all off. They look like posed dolls and are looking at the wrong thing.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm sitting with a big question mark over the optional aspect.
I've not tried EVERY option, but both responses to Twad chatting her up in the restaurant lead to the date. Update - I'm obviously thick or missing something apparently as the answers to avoid are straight forward....
And if you make it to Twad taking her home, there is no option to reject the kiss...which given his attitude "Ugh. Yeah, alright. Let's go." leading up to taking her home, I would have rejected it out of hand. In fact my brother would have had a text on the way home to be listening out for them.
I'll explain it better, but beware, Spoiler Alert:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I'll explain it better, but beware, Spoiler Alert:

Pretty much where I was...in other words
No-one can say for certain (other than the dev) there is NTR within (not after game over) the next parts of the story and if that is avoidable. And I think it is wrong for people to be asserting that it is. Equally I'm not sure the NTR tag is fully justified either, if it is then it also needs a rape tag.
Hope the dev reads the shit storm in Au Pair Innocence...
I do hope this either leaves it at that or builds a clear path before or at worst in conjunction with the Twad story because I liked the story and the other 3 characters are quite fun.

Reactions: Darkaura

215303j

This update, and particularly the last scene, was exactly the way I didn't want this game to go.
Plus it made zero sense with all the game overs...

Hopefully the dev can rewrite the last scene so that there would be a way get rid of Thad without any kissing going on. I mean, he's an asshole, she thinks he's an asshole, but still kiss him? Where every other option leads to rape? Come on...

My personal suggestion would be Elise sticking a long sharpened hair pin in his ear (and out on the other side) but that's maybe overdoing it a bit... Although it's his apartment, so she wouldn't be responsible for the cleaning... :D

215303j

Too many red flags and the dev has, to me, telegraphed ThEric's role in the game - he's been included in the banner pic, so it's pretty evident that he's going to be a major character.

Either way, this game's dead to me.
I'll try the next update to see if there are any improvements, because I really like Elise, but I agree 100% with your post.
Unfortunately.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the kiss is clearly a nod to show that he is sticking around, if we were able to cast him aside completely the gameovers don't make sense unless the game don't actually will have NTR

I don't know exactly what the dev was thinking, I can only imagine that he wanted to show us that he is a complete monster and made only one possible path to make us jealous, angry and crazy to drive him off, since he will be always creeping around

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So i guess the game isnt worth playing for someone that hates ntr ? too bad i wanted to try it out but seeing some comments im like welp moving on
I don't think it's the case, it will probably be avoidable, but it's a possibility that will be around, like many other games

there is no NTR in the game right now

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Noticed everyone saying that NTR is optional, yet i can't find a on/off switch for it? Some help would be appreciated :)
Dude you can avoid it by making the right choice at the right time..... that's what this game is going to have.....

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes