VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Posting here while I complete mirroring and updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC
MEGA:
NOFILE:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:

Mac
MEGA:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:

Android
MEGA:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:
Thanks for the links.
Need to call in the thread owner @Sam or a mod/staff member @muttdoggy or @TheImage and ask them to update the op.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
Posting here while I complete mirroring and updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC
MEGA:
NOFILE:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:
FILESUPLOAD:

Mac
MEGA:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:
FILESUPLOAD:

Android
MEGA:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:
FILESUPLOAD:
thank you so much

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Interesting story. Lot's of options. I'm glad I waited until this release to start the game. I wish I could have gone a little further with Elise.

Reactions: Kendra

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
I'm not so clear what I feel about this game... :|
I laughed at some point and the story is very predictable (Thad had some influence, Tina also.). Brian's character is a lil'bit instabil. At the beginning he seems like a true brother, a gentlemen and then... neutral asf, nearly douche (in some "choiceless" scenes). After 4 days out of nowhere, Elise comes up with the joint masturbating. Nerdy, "I haven't had a boyfriend" but not so innocent girl after few sexual moment comes out with that.... that's a jump in the middle. Not like I'm not like that way, but it just seems a little rush.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh wow 2 months for that ?? for the mini update which ends after 5 min? is really not very much and a little strange, only the stupid bitch has a date with this steroid clown and now she asks the mc therefore mastrubieren together with her on the couch? or she gives him a hj on the toilet ??? but the worst is the ridiculously small content of the update after 2 months

Reactions: Mikedazz1

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Short update indeed, seems like they are really preoccupied with the other game they are developing

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes