VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Not often I snort and laugh out loud but...
"You missed...." OMG
laughing.gif

ETA - that whole scene had me chuckling.
Day 5 was VERY charged!! I enjoyed that too.
The story in this game is very shallow, but it makes no pretence at being the next Acting Lessons or Life With Mary, it's a decent shell to get worked up to.
And there is something about Elise, can't put my finger on it, but I do love her model.
1 flaw in this update - between a lot of pictures it would flash to the picture of Elise on the phone that was also used as the title picture for Day 5. I was using an old save, don't know if that's the issue.

Reactions: Krull

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
UHM, wtf the dude makes the girl wait 1 h and then expects me to allow him to feel the legs HELL NO! thats not how the world works! and not even after a glass of wine!

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
For Elise!For NTR!For Dev!For F95! All Hail....:happyblush:happyblush:winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eazyHype:

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting, I don't know why I missed it.
Gonna try it and eventually support :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Is there NTR in the game?
Nope... I would not classify this as NTR.

If you consider your sister going on a date with another guy who is a rapist, and will rape her bad end (no graphics) if you choose to show any interest or not reject him properly... Then guy is kinda stalker staying outside your house after rejection. in some lines.

Also you fucking other girls and not your sister isn't NTR either because you are not dating her.

If you loosely define "NTR" as "female love interests may get dick other than yours, but not yet, even if you are not dating them" Then it's NTR, but if you don't consider that NTR no.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nope... I would not classify this as NTR.

If you consider your sister going on a date with another guy who is a rapist, and will rape her bad end (no graphics) if you choose to show any interest or not reject him properly... Then guy is kinda stalker staying outside your house after rejection. in some lines.

Also you fucking other girls and not your sister isn't NTR either because you are not dating her.

If you loosely define "NTR" as "female love interests may get dick other than yours, but not yet, even if you are not dating them" Then it's NTR, but if you don't consider that NTR no.
i guess as long the girl is considered as "love interest" or "potential ( explicit) futur conquest" and get fucked by someone else.. its NTR.

thats at least what most peopels consider as NTR

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Super short but at least there was some decent content with Thad. If it wasn't for the lenght of these updates I'd say the direction is cool enough to pledge. I'm looking forward to new updates

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes