VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kendra

Don't know why you guys are so mean on this one...

Yeah, it's kinda buggy, yeah some renders looks kinda strange, but some others are very nice :love:.
    This game gives you precisely what's expected, no years of blueballing with putting the game on hold and giving you 3 renders of what you're being expecting for a year(s) of "development" in the end.

The story is ok, not overloaded with tons of senseless choises that doesnt's affects anything.
    The boy, the girl and the passion between them, that's it.

Game even have that optional ntr :mad:, that might interest someone(totally not me)...
    And all this with less then 200$ support per month :cool:.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    At the end of 0.7 there are like 3 different equally intresting routes(not including ntr) - i damn love this game!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.4 Premium...

The story in this visual novel/game moves a bit fast sometimes, plus it seems as though it has optional NTR in it, which although I'm glad it's optional so far, I'm really not a fan of NTR at all... And of course this VN/Game also goes with the oh so over used Family Sex stuff, at least optionally depending on choices...

The visuals of the characters are decent, although the Thad character has a weird face... The backdrops seem to be a mix of unique and some familiar ones I've seen in other visual novels/games...

The script is pretty good, as I didn't run into many spelling/grammar errors... The plot revolves around a male protagonist who has been away at boarding school for a while, and is now returning to live with his sister... Both their parents died a short while back (cliché backstory)... From there he is trying to re-kindle their relationship after not seeing one another for a while...

Basically you are presented with choices during the story that revolve around optionally building various relationships with different women, to include the protagonists sister... There are various characters introduced with what appears to be various side stories, which most appeared optional, which shows some depth to how this story plans to develop...

I even ran into a Player Punishment dead end when you have to make a choice for the sister while she is on a date with Thad... He tries to get too fresh, and if you are harsh in your attempts to dismiss his advances, he grabs her neck and tells her he is basically going to rape her and that screaming will not matter, then the game ends back to the main menu... So not only is it a player punishment dead end for trying to stop an unwanted sexual advance, you get punished for slightly over reacting... I already dislike Player Punishment dead ends, but the way it was told, felt very harsh for what I thought was a more normal relationship building story based erotic/adult VN/Game...

Overall, this VN/Game has some nice qualities to it here and there, and I felt somewhat immersed... But it also feels like it moves a bit too quickly sometimes... Add in the NTR with the sister, regardless if it was optional, has me feeling a bit leery about what else the author/s have planned to include in this VN/Game... Will there be even more of those optional NTR situations ahead, constantly threatening relationships with the protagonist and the other women characters? And what about the rape involved player punishment dead end, will there be more moments when it is a bit unclear if a choice might just end the game prematurely? Will I have to save game at pretty much every set of choices now?

I wanted to give this VN/Game 4 or maybe 5 stars, but the inclusion of NTR, the inconsistent story pace, and the dead ends, I just couldn't do it... Will I revisit this one? Sure, but I'll probably wait a while for a lot more content to develop first...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

juhan13

this is my opinion for version 0.4
    another bad visual novel, where you fuck all the women who appear in it just because yes, there is no corruption, there is nothing. They are all horny with you ...
    Sorry for my bad English, my native language is Spanish
  4. 3.00 star(s)

XJ347

This is for the 0.1 version...

I'm actually pretty disappointed by it.

-The story itself starts cliche.
    -The dialogue though feels unrealistic. The sister thinks to herself, ohhh I don't have 10 seconds to get dressed??? Ummm what? If it mattered then she would wait, if it didn't matter then she wouldn't think about it. Just have her be comfortable with being in a towel with family and remove that dialogue. Note this is one example of many things that made me roll my eyes.
    -This is a SUPER short demo. Like I really expect more for a first introduction.
    -Missing a hook to show us what sex scenes will be like. First impressions matter and I want to know if you have animation or what.
    -Lastly I feel like the body choice is shit. Everyone is exaggerated, the brother has a ridiculous horse cock, sister has gravity defying breasts that even silicone stuffed couldn't create that shape. Obviously some will like fake looking people, which is fine, but it reads as a juvenile fantasy to me. Some will like that, and some will not.

Overall this feels like a meh to me.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review [v0.1]

art 8/10: i actually wanted to give a 7 to the art department but, since the MC doesn't look like all the other males of every F. game, i think an 8 is well deserved. Everything looks nice brother and sister looks actually siblings and you can see the effort in characters, posing and backgrounds but, there are some inconsistencies that are not a big deal but are there.

story 5/10: Not much i can say in a 2 minutes demo, the story seems a little cliché, boy back from school, sis waiting in the shower for nip slip purpose and a little meal to catch up. But there is potential in there and I explain myself, there is an old friend, girlfriend material for the MC, a close friend (also possible GF material for the MC) of the MC sis, a male classmate of MC sis (possible boyfriend material) and the fact that there is a "ntr optional" tag means that everybody could fuck anybody, opening the possibilities and turning into an actual visual NOVEL and not the usual "1 douche bag to rule them all harem incest"

Sound 0/10: just farts, but that it's probably me

overall 5/10: too short to pass the exam, but have enough potential to became enjoyable, a little voyeuring here, a little incest there, a squeeze of cheating and ntr it can become a multy-fetish cake that feed many mouths, but we have to wait next update for that and hope that is at least 3 times the size of this one.