VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
after 9 months theres not much content. and the last update with the masseuses is very odd.
imagine a girl, with very little experience, study a lot and she just invite her brother to a brothel for some cock sucking and orgy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 133313

Is this scene present in the game , how come I didn't see it in the image folder after unpacking it with UnRen
Please use spoilers or the thumb option for pics.
Also if you post a pic and say its not in the CG's then post the link to the pic you are asking questions for.

That scene is not in the game so a link to it would help.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Please use spoilers or the thumb option for pics.
Also if you post a pic and say its not in the CG's then post the link to the pic you are asking questions for.

That scene is not in the game so a link to it would help.
I see , sorry for my ignorance then

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Just a suggestion,
but if you have the chance to tweak some dialogue, I recommend going back to the Megan introduction and instead of saying "fake boyfriend", just say "beard"- it'd feel more natural in my opinion.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Game is hot...but i got excited when i saw there is NTR. But then it turned to shit when you saw big Thad's tiny dong obviously if you compare it to the MC. Atleast it got the brother and sister right which is good enough to not care about the rest.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
iv been laughing for 5 minutes straight about the option to send a butthole pic as a response to her lewd pictures, shame the game wont let you do it. would have been so cash

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
on the first "beard" date where you meet the family the mc says "nice to meet you mr and mrs tina's dad" first off her name is megan secondly doesn't she have a last name!?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes