VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I'll explain it better, but beware, Spoiler Alert:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come now, you can't expect to be the only guy in the game all the time.....every other characters are douchebags......chad, Tina....and probably your fake girlfriend too...... The game title is " for Elise "..... so you have to protect her from all the douchebags..... Since she is sarrounded by only those people who wants to take advantage of her. How far are you going to go to save your sister...... you can't just wish that Chad shouldn't be there..... you need to take some steps to show their true colors to your sister and finally will be able rid them off your life....and the last kiss scene is perfectly in sync with the story.....the dev knows what he is doing, by avoiding the rape scene with game over. I am pretty sure there won't be any sex scene between your sister and other males.....insted it will be bad ending and game over..... Chad is the Eric of this game....if dev get rid of him so early of the game then this game will be another boring vn. These days ntr is pretty common in a game.....but don't worry ntr haters..... you can avoid them......

Reactions: kaizor

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
It'll depend on where the subplots with Thad go. If you can reject him out of hand in future installments the way you can with this one, then he's a potential complication in what could otherwise be a straightforward love story.

I had no idea about the potential for a game over in this sequence until I read this thread, because I gave him the big brush-off. If the writer intended for Thad to be a legitimate option, then as was already pointed out, Thad shouldn't consist of quite so many obvious red flags.

Reactions: 215303j

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Dude you can avoid it by making the right choice at the right time..... that's what this game is going to have.....
I asked how can i choose the NTR/non-NTR route and you said i can choose ... helpful. Still thanks :)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I asked how can i choose the NTR/non-NTR route and you said i can choose ... helpful. Still thanks :)
There's no different version or an option to switch off ntr..... the game give you a game over as a result of ntr... so you don't have to see your favorite girl being raped.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
that gamertag elisekilla_69x xD and the rape on loss game. had me laughing my ass off.

game not too bad. no idea where its going so i'll check it out again when its got a few more updates under its belt.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!
We apologize for the lack of consistent updates, but things are coming along! Day 4 of For Elise is almost done being written, and it's going to be the best update yet. Brian and Elise finally give in to their urges, and some fun stuff happens between them. Posing and test renders are also underway.

We're happy to report that Future Fighting League has been played more than 10,000 times on ! We've listened to the feedback and will be making some combat difficulty adjustments. Otherwise, the reception has been wonderful, and we're extremely motivated to add content and continue development.

Thanks for your continued support!

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Any news because i just receive an news from Lickerish patreon and he speak about the 0.3 xD

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Posting here while I complete mirroring and updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC
MEGA:
NOFILE:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN:
FILESUPLOAD:

Mac
MEGA:
ZIPPY:
WORKUPLOAD:
FILESCDN: