VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
So far I am really enjoying what they did with the game.
The female characters all look great, I love the inside jokes and gaming references.
I hope the game will allow for a sister-only route, and a harem route.

Also -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This just perfect, that's exactly the face I make when people take a picture of me. XD

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty cool update tho it's definitely on a short side when it comes to the lenght. Only problem for me is how rushed relationship with sister is due to this shortness. Some actions are akward (like sis grabing your cock and asking you to grab her tits). Aside of that it might be awesome in a future with different routes and choices.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
just another 5 min time-wasting "game"
Of course it looks good but what good is that if only 5 minutes of play time are inside? and I bet the next update will not be much longer

not really worth downloading

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Even v0.3 Small update you now how this things go on in v 0.10 maybe gone be better.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi anyone have some infos about last news " Elise Foot Massage " and " Elise DP Comission " ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, took him long enough

I quite like the game but development is slow as fuck

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried out this visual novel/game and although it had a cliché backstory with the dead parents, I still enjoyed most of it... Of course, there are also some things I really did not like about it as well... The inclusion of NTR, regardless if it was optional or not, is not something I'm a fan of... So far it was just the one sister on a date scene, but how many more times will it optionally pop up? Then there was also a player punishment dead end, which also happens during the sister on a date scene... If you decide to not allow the males sexual advances, and he goes for it anyway, and you respond in a harsh manner, you hit a dead end - game over... It wasn't really that obvious that it would result in a dead end either... How many more of those do we have to worry about? And there were moments when the story moved a bit too fast... With all of that, there were still moments I was enjoying the story... And there are lots of various side story lines you can optionally avoid or go down.... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: pappypop

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I like how good-natured this is. The boob grab is silly, but in general, it feels like characters who like each other, and who exist for reasons other than hanging-racks for various fetishes.

Also, I got a chuckle out of "God, she types like an idiot."

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I like how good-natured this is. The boob grab is silly, but in general, it feels like characters who like each other, and who exist for reasons other than hanging-racks for various fetishes.

Also, I got a chuckle out of "God, she types like an idiot."
It's not as good - natured as you might think... During the date with the sister and Thad, try dismissing his advances and then try dismissing them harshly and see what happens... That was not good-natured... Plus that whole event is optional NTR, since she has the opportunity for sex with another man (who looks like a scuz-bucket) beyond the protagonist (who optionally has sexual interest in her)...

I agree the way both the protagonist and sister spoke about her friends texts was a bit funny...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
that laptop she has what does it have like a 30" screen? haha it's so freaking huge.

haha she even comments on it being absurdly huge.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Not much to atm but not bad either :D And yeah the sis is really cute :D And good you can avoid NTR not much of a fan of that and WTF the muscleguy looks ridiculous ^^

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes