VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Wow a protagonist that doesnt look like a 14yo goblin kid that's nice. How much content is there?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Wow a protagonist that doesnt look like a 14yo goblin kid that's nice. How much content is there?
This makes me laugh because the girls spend a chunk of the game making fun of him for being a feminine twink.

(also its like, five minutes tops gameplay with...two choices pretty much, standard issue bedroom peek and omg send dick pic)

But lol I downloaded reg 0.2 version earlier and tried premium version and seriously the only difference is omg sister isn't wearing panties during half a second bedroom peek!

Reactions: bsjfan69

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Do we really need NTR trigger warnings? How long till we get an incest? How long till we get, I daresay, a sex warning? :eek:

Reactions: MrJ

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Do we really need NTR trigger warnings? How long till we get an incest? How long till we get, I daresay, a sex warning? :eek:
I said it so others wouldn't have to, to avoid derailing the topic and turning it into yet another NTR discussion thread... Looks like that might happen anyway.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I said it so others wouldn't have to, to avoid derailing the topic and turning it into yet another NTR discussion thread... Looks like that might happen anyway.
Can we get a dedicated NTR argument forum?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can we get a dedicated NTR argument forum?
Would be cool but I doubt it would help. NTR has too many fans so it's becoming popular and as it's based on emotions those who hate it, hate it vocally. People are getting used to it now so it should be better in time.

As for game, looks decent. I will check it for sure. I hope it's not another incest harem. Renders look really good but title banner could be improved

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Please correct me if i'm wrong, but actually NO scenes with content worth mentioning.
You can spy on your naked sister and get an ass picture of sis' friend.

Very dissapointing so far. So i'm wondering why everybody says this game has potential.
I like the future NTR-Possibility, but so far this is a 5 Minute game, although it's already version 0.2

But the worst part: You can't send sis' friend a "pic of your hole". This would be so funny ^^
And it could have been party of the story. Some Cuck-Style maybe.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's really enjoyable. Pretty low amount of content for now but has some decent potential. Writing is pretty good, renders are fine and MC isn't another dwerp that's constantly horny. I can't wait for sister-waiter route. Definitely something I'm gonna observe tho it might require some more content

215303j

I just hope the NTR remains optional...
And I kinda wish Elise's boobs and the MC's dick were a bit more, let's say, realistic...
But otherwise look not bad so far.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I downloaded this one to try it out (not the Mega link)... There are several Coin Miner java script files that comes with this game... I tried all sites except for Mega, but after several attempts I gave up, because I do not want dangerous files like that on my system...

Last edited:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I downloaded this one to try it out (not the Mega link)... There are several Coin Miner java script files that comes with this game... I tried all sites except for Mega, but after several attempts I gave up, because I do not want dangerous files like that on my system...
Downloaded Mega link, din't have any problems. The game was also pretty good

Reactions: mineiros123
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes