• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
I've redownloaded the mod patch at least 6 times now (both with download manager and without), and am currently redownloading the massive 2.15 full modded version again to see if it works.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Quit using old versions of winrar.

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
Ah, that was the issue. Weird, I tried opening it with universal extractor as well. Oh well, problem solved!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Firebane - many thanks! I am not computer savvy enough to do all the fixing that seems to be needed to play most of the games on this site but MNL is so big there is a lot of things to do even in the bugged up original version. Opening up your modded version and having access to the whole game was great. I really appreciate all the work you put in. Thanks again.

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
What's up guys,

Bringing you a change in the existing mod made by "Firebane".

I made a change here in the mod, and I separated mine from "firebane", I noticed that in his next updates (if he does), where I have allocated my cheat slots, I will hinder his progress, so I separated so there was no error.

I appreciate everyone's understanding.

Cheat @Firebane same place key W, but mine key S.

Button is the same as always the "w" with all the original options and mods.

XD

How to use:

Extract the file "data"

copy and paste in the game folder into "www"

enjoy.

Remembering that credits from "Firebane" only includes others options.

Options new mod2018 > Speed / Teleport Free / Sleep / Change Nick / others options.

Link >

(((((( update-mod 01/05/2018. ))))))

New - 01/06/2018. ( key s )

Mod-3a fixed (teleportation for entry of people's homes and places without access by normal teleportation).

Link> mod3a >

Good games to all.

by Grecco.

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
the winrar is broken

I did the test here and it is normal dude, but I will put an external link here and I will add along with the speed hack the teleportation that I just finished.

Good game.

Link:

by.

Grecco

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yep. If you're getting extraction errors on a non encrypted file, always look for a new version of Winrar. Or 7zip which is better.

Reactions: Cirro84

ezala

May 7, 2017
Umm, I'm not sure if it's just a part of your mod mate, but all the sex scenes seem to go by extremely fast. Sarah's handjob scene for example, I can barely see it before it's over. I'm using the full modded game, had the same problem with the previous version as well.

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
Umm, I'm not sure if it's just a part of your mod mate, but all the sex scenes seem to go by extremely fast. Sarah's handjob scene for example, I can barely see it before it's over. I'm using the full modded game, had the same problem with the previous version as well.

Before any sex scene returns to normal, the speed of the character, I believe it is, has not been changed any external event, just the speed.

xD

Grecco

Jul 4, 2017

Well I just tested some scenes with different girls including "sarah" in which you reported, with no change whatsoever with the hackspeed or without it, is normal friend, nor what could be.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone know which variable I need to change to trick the game into thinking I returned amy's keys? I'm bugged....I returned her keys on time and the game stated that I made it on time but once I advance her quest and get the picture of her man being fucked by chloe, when I enter the basement to talk to her....the game says I arrived late and she goes off on my about having her keys. The mc then says he screwed up his chance with her and that he should talk to nesrot...but when I talk to nesrot its just a repeat scene when they bring chloe in. Any ideas? I really don't wanna start over again:evilupset:
ALl i have in the inventory is the copy of her keys....seems that the variable did not flag as returned.
It seems to be easy to bug out a save...for example, mindy/sarah event interfered with the late night visit from nadine. Nadine squest advanced fine but I didn'e get to see amy riding her dildo in the bathroom after the tit fuck....just went straight to the stuff with sarah and mindy.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
This is probably been answered, but how do you change the name of the main character? It's bloody annoying not to be able to change it. And do you all need help with the mishmash of the language in the game? It is driving me bloody bonkers. It's attend class, not asist to class. Can't we get this right in the first place? Unbelievable. To the OP of the modded, please keep up the work. And those working on the writing, many blessings on you and your houses. And if you do need help, I am willing to help where I can.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes