Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
anyone have an old version of the modded game before the new cheat system was implemented or a game save that is modded to continue both shasha and sarah's quest line? Save editor can no longer edit values for things like days, relations...ect.
well the days portion is included in this version but not the stuff that I want to change like tricking the game into playing both sarah and shasha quests....iI know there is nothing to do with shashs but I'm sure there will be eventually and I'd rather not start over when the time comes, just to see her content.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
nvm...found an old torrent for 1.0 modded.
sigh...I spoke too soon, the torrent was mislabeled as a modded version but it was just a regular version:frown:

Last edited:

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
nvm...found an old torrent for 1.0 modded.
sigh...I spoke too soon, the torrent was mislabeled as a modded version but it was just a regular version:frown:
Look at Walkthrough_v1.3_Xtras_Complete from the first post of the main game thread. It tells you how to use saveeditonline to go to a certain spot after the double date then change one variable after choosing Shasha.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Look at Walkthrough_v1.3_Xtras_Complete from the first post of the main game thread. It tells you how to use saveeditonline to go to a certain spot after the double date then change one variable after choosing Shasha.
yeah just found that post...reading it now:)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Found a bug. When I go to the office with Maria and she sends me in the room to access the computer, I put the password in and click the recycling bin>photos>documents.....when the mc exits the room, he just vanishes and I can't talk to maria or move around at all...all I can do is bring up the menu.

Might just be a bugged save....an old 1.1 save worked fine

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Found a bug. When I go to the office with Maria and she sends me in the room to access the computer, I put the password in and click the recycling bin>photos>documents.....when the mc exits the room, he just vanishes and I can't talk to maria or move around at all...all I can do is bring up the menu.

Might just be a bugged save....an old 1.1 save worked fine
When you finish on the computer, don't hit the down arrow, it will automatically walk you through the door.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Are you using the right EnigmaVBUnpacker? My instructions are specific that you need to use .41. Not the one at the start of that thread.

Also, you do not need to unpack if you download the modded version in my Mega link.

Dec 8, 2017
answers to your questions in it.
Hey please help me...
In mom quest when I reached laboratory and followed mom then I reached in lift before going second floor the background of this game gone black... Pls tell me how can I fixed it

Dec 8, 2017
answers to your questions in it.
Hey please help me...
In mom quest when I reached laboratory and followed mom then I reached in lift before going second floor the background of this game gone black... Pls tell me how can I fixed it
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them. This is a complete version of the game with added cheat features and functions that were requested.

HEY
I have created a google doc of all of the text in the game for anyone who wants to help with this project. It's extremely long, and the Map and event codes need to be retained, so I will be able to plug in better spelling and grammar at a later date. If anyone does edit a part of it, put an * next to both the map name, and the EV code it is under to make it easy for me to know what actually needs to be changed in game.
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a missing switch check in the alarm clock. I have uploaded a fixed map to solve this. You will need it for both the full mod, and modded patch versions. Just drop it in www/data folder.
Full game with mod

You do not need to patch the game if you download from one of these. Only if you have the BoN version from the main thread. These are already fully unpacked.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There are two patches. One is a bugfix only patch. The other is the full modded patch. Both the modded patch, and the full game with mod already include the bugfix patch.

Unless you are patching, I recommend creating new folders for each new version. Save folders can be copied over without any foreseeable issues.

Dec 8, 2017
Hey please help me...
In mom quest when I reached laboratory and followed mom then I reached in lift before going second floor the background of this game gone black... Pls tell me how can I fixed it?
My new life v1.3.3 extras + fixed

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
There is a scene in the elevator with text before getting to the second floor. You should see that. Be patient, the game is a bit slow at times. And if you're playing 1.3.3 extras + fixed and not the mod, why are you asking me for help? I troubleshoot after the mod.

Spamming every 2 minutes is not a good way to get a response, either.

Dec 8, 2017
There is a scene in the elevator with text before getting to the second floor. You should see that. Be patient, the game is a bit slow at times. And if you're playing 1.3.3 extras + fixed and not the mod, why are you asking me for help? I troubleshoot after the mod.

Spamming every 2 minutes is not a good way to get a response, either.
Firebane
If I start the mod version then in that stage this problem will solved or not?

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Hello.

Maybe in this thread I will get some help about my issue. It's not really a bug or a problem but let me explain anyway.

When I was doing mission for Maria and Dad I came to the situation where I had a choice to tell Maria the truth about Dad or not. In that point I choosed not to tell her. Now I think i made a big mistake because I canno't start Aunt questline coz of that. This is really annoying and I don't have saves from the past. Bah... I already played many hours forward.

So... I was thinking about changing some variables in Maria questline where she should take me to her boss. That would make it possible to progress her story and also start Aunt story. The only problem is I don't know which variable in save i should change... Maybe someone here know it and could share this information?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I've been rather busy since I finished the mod. It would take time to look up the variable or switch that the event uses. Part of my to do list for the mod includes getting rid of the route splits, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I believe if you look in Ballzak's walkthrough in the main game thread, most of the variables are listed toward the bottom.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
I've been rather busy since I finished the mod. It would take time to look up the variable or switch that the event uses. Part of my to do list for the mod includes getting rid of the route splits, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I believe if you look in Ballzak's walkthrough in the main game thread, most of the variables are listed toward the bottom.

Trust me... There is no answer for that in main thread or walkthrough for my issue. I checked it to be sure of that. That is why I'm asking there.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You can try resetting the value for 0059: PAPA QUEST to 45, but there are several self-switches on that event that get triggered, so chances are it won't reset the event.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes