Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i download the 1.3+extra modded, but i read this:
There is a missing switch check in the alarm clock. I have uploaded a fixed map to solve this. You will need it for both the full mod, and modded patch versions. Just drop it in www/data folder.

So i wanna understand have i download too the fixed map? If yes... Which of the two files should I download?
1)
2)

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Have you, @Firebane, btw tried to fix those Bugs mentioned in Ballzak's Walkthrough or are those unrepairable?
And there's still two Brendas wandering around... ;) (Problem seems to be that game should take that Brenda after make-up and hairdye from /www/img/characters/Brenda.png file's left side not right side. Or something like that... Well, it's a minor one, I don't know why it bugs me so much...).

But have to you thank you again for this Fix&Mod, Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wondersky

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys i download the 1.3+extra modded, but i read this:
There is a missing switch check in the alarm clock. I have uploaded a fixed map to solve this. You will need it for both the full mod, and modded patch versions. Just drop it in www/data folder.

So i wanna understand have i download too the fixed map? If yes... Which of the two files should I download?
1)
2)
Sorry, I was dead when I posted the mod. That's leftover from the 1.2 mod, and I forgot to delete that instruction.

And no, I haven't looked at Ballzak's walkthrough for bugs. Or the two Brenda's. By the time I was trying to rush out the mod, I had just finished several days in a row of overnight work, and only had as long as my energy lasted before I passed out after that day to get it out.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
You can try resetting the value for 0059: PAPA QUEST to 45, but there are several self-switches on that event that get triggered, so chances are it won't reset the event.

Thanks for this but it didn't work. I'v checked if Maria would visit me at night or took me from the school but nope. Still stuck with that.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@partanen You guys would have been waiting till yesterday or today at the earliest for the mod. I was gone the entire weekend for intimate reasons, and then there was Christmas.

PepeLeFroggge

Dec 10, 2017
@Firebane I need help. I am doing Sara quest line and i am at the part where i have to go to Sasha's comic store to get the next card. However, when i get there she said i need more stealth to do the mission despite i already have max stealth. Help.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
@Firebane I need help. I am doing Sara quest line and i am at the part where i have to go to Sasha's comic store to get the next card. However, when i get there she said i need more stealth to do the mission despite i already have max stealth. Help.

Did you cheated max sleath ? If yes then still you have to talk to that thief girl who should teach you sleath and do the training few times because she must know you before you progress with this quest.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Thanks for every new version mood that you give to us.
Do not worry, these are holidays and everyone deserves to have fun. Plus you do it just to give us a hand so I thank you.
I'm playing the last version that you released and I was wondering... if it was possible to you to insert the name of the aunt and cousin also in the cell phone. I mean when you look at how much like/love they have, in the screen phone thos two are not there. It was really hard to see how many points I got with the two.
Better to say, in the like one the aunt is there, but in the love one not. Istead the cousin is not present in both.

Anyway thank you again, with you version is really easy to play this game!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah. I hadn't gotten around to digging through variables for the new characters yet. I'll try to get to it. Should just be a small file patch when I do.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them. This is a complete version of the game with added cheat features and functions that were requested.

HEY
I have created a google doc of all of the text in the game for anyone who wants to help with this project. It's extremely long, and the Map and event codes need to be retained, so I will be able to plug in better spelling and grammar at a later date. If anyone does edit a part of it, put an * next to both the map name, and the EV code it is under to make it easy for me to know what actually needs to be changed in game.
P.S. Before you begin, I feel it only fair to warn you that the doc is 1144 pages long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full game with mod

You do not need to patch the game if you download from one of these. Only if you have the BoN version from the main thread. These are already fully unpacked.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There are two patches. One is a bugfix only patch. The other is the full modded patch. Both the modded patch, and the full game with mod already include the bugfix patch.

Unless you are patching, I recommend creating new folders for each new version. Save folders can be copied over without any foreseeable issues.
Does this mean that i can copy my savefolder from v1.2 and replace the savefolder in v1.3 and continue where i left off ? im not really in the mood of running all the missions again :p thanx for the mod btw , but the relationship part doesn't seem to work for me :/

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Does this mean that i can copy my savefolder from v1.2 and replace the savefolder in v1.3 and continue where i left off ? im not really in the mood of running all the missions again :p thanx for the mod btw , but the relationship part doesn't seem to work for me :/
Sure, you can. I have played with same save continuum since v1.0 and only some problems have occurred. And those were all known bugs, so...
And what kind of problem with relationships you have?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Sure, you can. I have played with same save continuum since v1.0 and only some problems have occurred. And those were all known bugs, so...
And what kind of problem with relationships you have?
the cheat mod with the quest line for resess didn't work for the characters

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Endurance and Ability aren't actually a stat. They're a training level. Each one has training levels 1-5, then event level which triggers Jet quest once you get both to it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Endurance/ability are already done, just use Fire's phone app and keep going to 'more' till you get to cheats, then skill level, then do those two. Make sure you enter the backroom of Jets bookstore after maxing them though so it properly registers.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait, you're talking about on the 'check stats' tab huh... ignore me then. lol

muscleli

Oct 8, 2017
Guys I can't see photo of jet so I can't progress the story.I should see the photo and go to Jet's house at night but I cant is that because of the mod?

edit:nvm i noticed that i should click the hp thing to see it.its rly unnecessary though

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i have a strange problem. I just do not understand how this happen... But in the menu, the mc have lost 10 hp @_@
I notice this lost after i do the Friend quest, i do not remember the name of the friend but i can say that is a black guy. Who try to do a detective mission. We go in an abandoned house to investigate a serial killer. During the investigation, I ended up on a trap, but I did not think it really lost the HP. At the end of the mission, after saving, I noticed -10 HP. How i restore HP? I try in the menu, but i cant use anything.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Guys i have a strange problem. I just do not understand how this happen... But in the menu, the mc have lost 10 hp @_@
I notice this lost after i do the Friend quest, i do not remember the name of the friend but i can say that is a black guy. Who try to do a detective mission. We go in an abandoned house to investigate a serial killer. During the investigation, I ended up on a trap, but I did not think it really lost the HP. At the end of the mission, after saving, I noticed -10 HP. How i restore HP? I try in the menu, but i cant use anything.
Those HitPoints are there only because RPGMaker was originally used to make RolePlayingGames and needed HPs. For same reason there's also MPs, Magic Points. And as we very well know even Brenda couldn't make Magic work...
My New Life isn't a fantasy game; If you get a bullet you die so don't worry about those points.

jackseptictank

Oct 7, 2017
the file are damage. i download it from mega.
what i do now?
can someone plis help me
how to fix the file?
srry for bad english

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes