Mod - Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JRD

I pledge to BoN, but only play Firebane's modded version. As others have said, the vanilla version is buggy and the translation is a bit rough. This version is well worth waiting for as it really improves the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Makaikishi

This mod is absolutely great! The game is just unplayable without it, it's always worth waiting the mod update before checking the game update.
    There is also translations improvements aside from the bugfixes and the tons of quality of life changes.

It is a must have if you wanna play My New Life!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Paitryn

I've played My New Life since december of 2016 and the game has always been grindy and the translation pretty shitty. I got used to the translation, but had to use the save editor every time I wanted to skip a lot of grind. In comes Firebane to the rescue!

This mod makes this game better. Cuts the grind dramatically yet doesn't actually feel like cheating. If you don't have this mod you should be downloading it right now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aXisK

Excellent work. Modding is a job that requires long-time commitment, and for him to share his personal work with the rest of us is very admirable. Furthermore, the mod works as advertised, with all functions running smoothly. Thank you, and very much appreciated!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

iAnimeDeath

Great game and due to Firebane's mod it makes it playable in a sense that it relieves much of the grind, day ticker issue taken care of that didn't exist in original. To also say the cheats help and aren't game breaking and some of the scenes were fixed as well as other things.

Added a day ticker which is a necessity for some events since they happen on specific days and now he has added some nice stats tracker too for your character and other characters relationships. Other things made time management much easier so it's easier to get certain things done and not waste a full day due to not knowing where to go on the map.

Firebane has plans to add better translations to scenes with help from a few that decided to take it upon themselves to do that for the community. The game is amazing but the original version is just a bit too hard and very difficult to get things done. This modded version makes things work nicely and even has fixes that original official version does not.