• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
Hey.. I tried download the Link... but its says empty for some reason when i tried to extract the files.. idk.. is it my computer is having trouble with it?.. im quite confuse.. Please Help me.. i really like this game.. :<

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
Download WinRAR, . I'm also unable to extract the archive with 7Zip for some reason, first archive I've come across 7Zip couldn't extract. But, it works fine if you grab the free copy of WinRAR.

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
Download WinRAR, . I'm also unable to extract the archive with 7Zip for some reason, first archive I've come across 7Zip couldn't extract. But, it works fine if you grab the free copy of WinRAR.
i already have the WinRAR.. but when i tried to Extract the Files it says 'The Archive is either unknown format or damaged". Did i do something wrong or did messed up the Download.. or something idk..

im quite confuse and no clue ATM..

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
First step if Winrar or 7zip fail to extract will always be to make sure you are up to date with the latest version.

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
umm.. guys.. im quite confuse with Sarah's Guide.. im completely lost at when i talk everyone in the school.. for the Beth's Party.. i tried change the Time alot of times, when Sarah took her bath at 8PM.. i still cant enter her Room..

-Go back home.
-Wait for Sarah to take her bath daily. 8pm
-When the bath is finished, it enters the bathroom. Read her diary
.'

i dont quite understand what its trying to say.. x.x

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Im trying to unpack the the game but i keep on getting a error saying ( Out of Memory while expanding memory stream) Help plz??

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes