Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I think i don't understand something, i unpacked the game (i guess) so i have a %DEFAULT FOLDER% in my file, but idk when i wanna run it , it's just white and nothing more ._.
HELP ><

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I think i don't understand something, i unpacked the game (i guess) so i have a %DEFAULT FOLDER% in my file, but idk when i wanna run it , it's just white and nothing more ._.
HELP ><
Btw i'm only adding mod because of bugged maria's quest u.u

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
And here I thought my instructions were clear. You have to move the files from %Default Folder% into the main game folder. Then run the version of the game exe ending in unpacked. Or just download the full modded version and run it normally as the mod is already done, no need to patch.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
And here I thought my instructions were clear. You have to move the files from %Default Folder% into the main game folder. Then run the version of the game exe ending in unpacked. Or just download the full modded version and run it normally as the mod is already done, no need to patch.
Sorry my english isn't really good but thanks i'll do my best ! srry again ^^"

Sep 16, 2017
What about the error i face..... I can't seem to move across the map or even access it. It shows error cant find img, characters flame! (Somenumbers. Png)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
97, not sure why you are getting that error. Did you download the already patched version and try to extract it? Or did you try to patch the original yourself?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for this friend, makes the game more fun to play and i know the effort it took and do TY for the time and patience.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hmm, is there a known bug during the Richard quest (Sarah questline) when you visit Aunt Maggie?

At first when talking to Maggie it switched to a regular visit with snacks. After reloading the dialogue went correctly and the 1min countdown started but I'm not able to interact with the fridge.

Also it seems there is a general problem with that scene as Maggie never leaves her position and when the countdown goes down to 0 nothing happens. You can normally speak to Maggie and get a snack scene.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Oh man i was cruising through the east side and the Yoga instructor started to hit me when it froze right uo....ACKKKK !!

T-Bone81

Jan 14, 2018
@Firebane During Sara's quest in the school when you have to talk to all the students to find out about the party I seem to be unable to find Rachel after talking with Tyna. Any help would be appreciated.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Firebane During Sara's quest in the school when you have to talk to all the students to find out about the party I seem to be unable to find Rachel after talking with Tyna. Any help would be appreciated.
You mean she isn't in the ladies room? I played the quest 3 or 4 days ago and had no issue.

prresbyter6

Jan 17, 2018
EVERY TIME WHEN I USING PHONE FOR DATING ANY OF CLASSMATE OR FAMILY ETC .. WHERE'S THE SQUARE ON THE MAP I HAVE TO GO THERE AND DATING WITH THEM ?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
EVERY TIME WHEN I USING PHONE FOR DATING ANY OF CLASSMATE OR FAMILY ETC .. WHERE'S THE SQUARE ON THE MAP I HAVE TO GO THERE AND DATING WITH THEM ?
1. you have a key on your keyboard to deactivate caps lock
2. you can only date Rachel and later Caroline
3. when you call them for a date you get automatically transferred to the square
4. if you would have used your brain you'd have found those information easily in the main thread or in the VERY detailed walkthrough
5. as mentioned before, this here is the thread for the mod and your...thing (can't even call that a question) belongs in the main thread

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I won't bother until the fixed+extras version is available, then it will depend on my days off. Usually about 1-2 days off after, based on number of bugs.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Since I have to manually add in all the cheats each version, I don't want to keep taking the time to add it in for each bugfix release between the initial 1.x and the Fixed + Extras of that number. I also have to wait until I can get a semi-detailed list of the bugs for each version if I want to get those fixed.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes