• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
The movie wasn't the original. It was a TV soap opera, that as i recall had a movie or 2 with the original cast, then way later some goofballs made a bad movie based on it. Then someone used that bad movie to inspire a VN/game, that would interest me except that it is in RPGM. When i see RPGM i just pass them by.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
that would interest me except that it is in RPGM. When i see RPGM i just pass them by.
I'm not a fan of these either, but if you pass them all by, you miss the games by NLT, and they have some of the hottest lewd scenes you will ever see.
This has a similar style to Lust Epidemic, and if the Femdom is not too hardcore, it might be good someday. ;)

Reactions: HyperManagement

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FearTheDarkShadows-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HyperManagement

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
The update is mostly about Sarah's story before going to work as maid, start of our cleaning duties and possible routes with Sarah.
scenes:
Bugs:
Saves from 0.2.0 didn't work(at least my 1h ones won't work ).
Cannot check Sarah's route - black screen, probably can walk and can open menu, just can't see map.
Still can go through walls in many places, either walls aren't coded properly or my high speed( fps boost/high hz) bugs something.
Cleaning mini game - going out of room and back in deletes cleaning places, cannot end the mini game without loading save/playing with switches through save editors/mtool.
cleaning mini game in salon(? - the room with video game downstairs) the stain spawns right under video game so you might click the game instead of stain(time loss), not sure if it can spawn on clickable objects or not.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Fear the Dark Shadows [v0.3.0] [FTDSD]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 265 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I too thought that the little boy in the seventh picture was the main protagonist, I think that pic does a disservice to your game and the preview would be better without it.

Edit: The Mc is too submissive, not for me.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes