HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hi FTDSD
I just found and downloaded the game right now, it looks really promising and really interesting.
Let me start by saying that I haven't played much, but the initial vibes are very positive.

I just wanted to ask you two questions:

1) Is it possible to have the option to change the name of the protagonist? Being able to change the name would allow for a more direct immersion in the game.

2) I see that the game is clearly incest. And I love incest games! :love:
The problem is that I see that you are also on patreon, so the doubt arises. Please don't remove incest! If there are some problem, make a patch! Or a better idea is: At the beginning of the game, insert a relationship system. So you won't have problems with Patreon! As I was saying, in case you start having problems, the most direct solution is to insert a relationship system at the beginning of the game. Every time a family character is introduced, just make it clear who the character look like, then ask: The girl in front of you is the same age as you, who is she for you? Here we can write "sister" (since in the tutorial, the first person we meet is the twin sister if I understood correctly). And so on for each character the player meets. This way, no one can tell you anything and the game will be set up with the relationships that suit us best. Just give small suggestions, so as to make it clear who is who.
Also have you think to open also a subscribestar link? On subscribestar there is no problem with game that have incest fetish.
At last in this way you have also another option, in case patreon give you problem.

And again, you game look really awesome, i like also the gameplay, the way we can explore the things. Cant wait to play another bit tomorrow XD now here are 6:20 AM so i need to sleep a bit :ROFLMAO:
Please do not remove the incest! Make a relationship system or a patch (but the better way is the relationship system) so you do not have problem! And the MC name change! I prefer to use me name :ROFLMAO:

Thank you
Hey!
I dont worry i'll definitely won't remove incest.
Yeah i know patreon rules are against it, i tried to make a page on subscribestar but they you can't just open a fresh new game there. Youmust have followers already or they don't let you. Thants why i started on patreon cuz i already had one.
But I know at least two or three games in which there is incest in them without a patch, and they were not deleted from patreon.
I know that method you are talking about, but i think i'll just make a patch for it. Im going to figure out soon, until the first actual incest scene.
I'm glad you like the game, and HF!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hey!
I dont worry i'll definitely won't remove incest.
Yeah i know patreon rules are against it, i tried to make a page on subscribestar but they you can't just open a fresh new game there. Youmust have followers already or they don't let you. Thants why i started on patreon cuz i already had one.
But I know at least two or three games in which there is incest in them without a patch, and they were not deleted from patreon.
I know that method you are talking about, but i think i'll just make a patch for it. Im going to figure out soon, until the first actual incest scene.
I'm glad you like the game, and HF!
Thank you for the answer! For the MC name change is possibile?
Anyway cant wait to finish work and try the game tonight again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HyperManagement

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hello,
I don't know if this is a bug, but the image always freezes in the same place.
Does anyone know why this is?

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hello,
I don't know if this is a bug, but the image always freezes in the same place.
Does anyone know why this is?
Hi, thats a bug! I just used that asset to test the scenes and forgot to delete.
Now ifixed all the bugs you guys reported and changed the links!

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Did the dash function for you guys work? I switched on "always dash" but MC still slow as f*. Would be great if perma dash was somehow possible, because otherwise you keep spending hours by walking through the house (at least thats how it feels).

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
This is far from shota. Usually protas at end of teen ages looks like this in games. This is common. The only character that look under age is Dave but he won't have any scenes. He is just a supporting character.
So to answer your question, no im not considering to change the characters appearance because i dont think it's necessary.
If you check games with loli or shota tag the characters in there look much younger than these.
And even if you write it here for the second time no im not a pedophile :'D
If this is too much for you or you don't like the appearance of the characters, I'm sorry to hear that, but this game is not for you then.
(Btw the reason i only responded to the first five comments because I had to leave home last night, and I just got back now.)
I would love to have Dave's scene, after all, he is a digital character and no matter what we do, he is not harmed. Therefore, no one is a pedo here. Just like if you kill Dave you won't be a murderer.

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Did the dash function for you guys work? I switched on "always dash" but MC still slow as f*. Would be great if perma dash was somehow possible, because otherwise you keep spending hours by walking through the house (at least thats how it feels).
If you move by clicking (mouse) then it always dashes

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
An image stuck up on my screen, without spoiler, where a girl sucks my woo woo in the end of this version, and it does not go away with other activities like breakfeast or any events.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
If you move by clicking (mouse) then it always dashes
Okay I understand now that the dash option refers only to the keyboard. But then still, dashing is ultra slow. Dashing like in TON would be appropriate. Honestly, even just for you to run tests more easily a "quick" dash should be introduced. Just my opinion.

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Okay I understand now that the dash option refers only to the keyboard. But then still, dashing is ultra slow. Dashing like in TON would be appropriate. Honestly, even just for you to run tests more easily a "quick" dash should be introduced. Just my opinion.
I can make the prota run fasta from next patch. Not a problem :)

Reactions: Piratefishes
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes