Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Promising game! Really like the atmosphere, graphics and sound here. I realize it's early days but a few things that would improve this greatly IMO: A map you can use to navigate, walking around gets to be a chore, especially if you're not using a walkthrough. Shorten the fades between scenes and get rid of some of them.

My 2c anyway, good job Dev.

Reactions: HyperManagement

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hey! So, it's not abandoned. I've just had lil a busy summer. I didn't have the time I wanted to work on this project enough. Hopefully, the next patches will take less time, but since I work on it as my free time allows, I can't promise anything specific. However, I've just finished the new patch, and I think they'll post it in the next few hours. Have fun!:love:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
FTDS 0.2.0 Meeting Violet
Hier
Hey, the full version of the patch.

Minor changes only: few pics, animations a bit better quality, few dialogues and fixes.

Thanks for supporting me! Have a nice weekend

If you find any BUGS please let me know so i can fix it thank you!

LINKS BELOW

MEGA -

(8VfHHt5F5yz65CiW1Sx8KjJ9iYfLk-S55xdX3bL9sPA) - decryption key

Workupload -

eucalypta

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 2792405

Overview:
This is a romantic/horror game set in the world of Dark Shadows. In the story, we follow the everyday life of a young boy who initially faces minor daily challenges, but as the story progresses, he becomes more and more entangled in the world of supernatural forces. The story itself is only loosely connected to the original movie; it mainly provided the foundation for the idea.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-07
Developer: FTDSD
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

I can not too dinner

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Still no in-game options. :(
The sound is way too loud and the text scrolls way too fast. English is not my mother tongue and I cannot translate because the text keeps scrolling. o_O
Please provide the requested options otherwise I would never be able to play the game and that would be a real shame. It looks really good.
Thank you for finally doing the necessary "FTDSD" and good continuation ! (y)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
FTDSD Congratulations on your game :). I have a question about femdom as fan.
Is the femdom will be only phycological? Or are you planning to include physical femdom as well like CBT, Pet play, tease and deniel, foot dom etc?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
only could play the qiz minigame once, dont know if its a bug or i have to progress some how on the story to keep playing the 4 levels.
Alsoafter i watch Elizabeth routh this appears on the screen and cannot play, the game keeps loading and appears this thing:
1696780261794.png

Reactions: tom4512
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes