• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Wow, if this is their first work, I'm genuinely impressed. I'm going to patreon this. when patreon gets onto them for incest, I'll have to wait and see if they make a proper patch before continuing support. But yes I wasn't expecting this level of cinematics from a new name.

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Thank you guys for the positive feedbacks, it really gave me a boost :)

First of all for those who have picture loading problems, unfortunately the reason is not clear for me yet. But this should solve it :

Reactions: Gordon_79

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The protagonist needs to look a bit older, and instead of sister/mother relation >Stepsister and Stepmother would be better.
Other than that not bad for a start, i like femdom focused games, good luck!
Btw the first door in the right wing to the bottom is bugged.
Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking a lot of making an "incest patch". But the story wouldn't make much sense. But hey later im planning to make a poll for this and you guys can decide. If you really want that, then i'll make it

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking a lot of making an "incest patch". But the story wouldn't make much sense. But hey later im planning to make a poll for this and you guys can decide. If you really want that, then i'll make it
is the story not natively true incest. I though from the main characters exposition in the beginning that they were blood related. I may have skimmed a bit.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Beautiful images. But the interface is not as convenient as it can be in principle. I don’t think that this will add popularity to the game, after the first mistake I didn’t want to start it again.
Yes, and I would like to know here only female dominance or will there be male dominance?

Reactions: HyperManagement

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Notice him not comenting on the protagonists age if your going to be a disguisting peodphile put the shota tag on it
This is far from shota. Usually protas at end of teen ages looks like this in games. This is common. The only character that look under age is Dave but he won't have any scenes. He is just a supporting character.
So to answer your question, no im not considering to change the characters appearance because i dont think it's necessary.
If you check games with loli or shota tag the characters in there look much younger than these.
And even if you write it here for the second time no im not a pedophile :'D
If this is too much for you or you don't like the appearance of the characters, I'm sorry to hear that, but this game is not for you then.
(Btw the reason i only responded to the first five comments because I had to leave home last night, and I just got back now.)

Last edited:

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Beautiful images. But the interface is not as convenient as it can be in principle. I don’t think that this will add popularity to the game, after the first mistake I didn’t want to start it again.
Yes, and I would like to know here only female dominance or will there be male dominance?
Hi, thanks for the feedback!
What do you mean here? "after the first mistake I didn’t want to start it again"
And at interface you mean the phone menu or what?
Yes there will be added male dom route too for the maid.

Last edited:

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
..and I haven't seen the movie. So a game based on a movie based on a TV series

Good luck with the game
Based on the movie yeah, but as i wrote in the bio, only some characters, the relationships and and only a few motifs were taken from the movie .
There is an optimization problem with in-game videos and can you extend the question time?
Hi!
"can you extend the question time" You mean at the test?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes