EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
boritokep.jpg

Overview:
This is a romantic/horror game set in the world of Dark Shadows. In the story, we follow the everyday life of a young guy who initially faces minor daily challenges, but as the story progresses, he becomes more and more entangled in the world of supernatural forces. The story itself is only loosely connected to the original movie; it mainly provided the foundation for the idea.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-03
Developer: FTDSD
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

VioletGym1_14(ver 2).png 1.png CarolynMainSceneRoom15.png Nevtelen-1.png Nevtelen-asd1.png Maid2.png CarolynMSBreakfast4.png CarolynMSBreakfast5.png CarolynMSBreakfast6.png

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks great. I usually don't play many RPGM games but this grabbed my attention with those preview pictures. The story sounds cool as well. Especially the witch and vampire parts. I'll definitely check this out.

Reactions: HyperManagement

nikope

May 14, 2021
The protagonist needs to look a bit older, and instead of sister/mother relation >Stepsister and Stepmother would be better.
Other than that not bad for a start, i like femdom focused games, good luck!
Btw the first door in the right wing to the bottom is bugged.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Male dom has its own tag.
the point still stands though. 50/50 is likely an exaggeration, but you may be surprised just how many games have the femdom tag without being femdom games at all. you both have the devs that create a maledom game but put the tag in because there is a single optional femdom scene somewhere hidden within the game, and you have devs that seemingly mix the two tags up, naming it a femdom game when it is in fact purely maledom.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes