• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Where is the option menu to reduce the sound volume?
Deleted this so fast, I'm pretty sure I've disproven the special theory of relativity regarding the speed of light.

Please, for the love of whatever gods you believe in, ALWAYS INCLUDE SOUND OPTIONS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU INCLUDE LOUD BEEPING AND KNOCKING NOISES.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Dec 5, 2023
the game is a really slow burn but the controls themselves are also slow, makes it a bit tough to power through honestly. Does anyone know at this point in the game is there any good content to get to?

Reactions: HyperManagement

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Love the game, but have to agree on the RPGM point. Renpy would have been better.
I also thought before starting the project which engine to use. The beginning is quite Visual Novel-like, but only because it's the most practical way to introduce the characters. In the next 3-4 patches (if you're interested in the continuation), you'll see why I chose this engine

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The movie wasn't the original. It was a TV soap opera, that as i recall had a movie or 2 with the original cast, then way later some goofballs made a bad movie based on it. Then someone used that bad movie to inspire a VN/game, that would interest me except that it is in RPGM. When i see RPGM i just pass them by.
It's a pity, but i see your point. Later. if you don't find anything that interests you , come back and give it a try, maybe you'll like it :)

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Where is the option menu to reduce the sound volume?
Deleted this so fast, I'm pretty sure I've disproven the special theory of relativity regarding the speed of light.

Please, for the love of whatever gods you believe in, ALWAYS INCLUDE SOUND OPTIONS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU INCLUDE LOUD BEEPING AND KNOCKING NOISES.
True. There is sound options after the first days. We just discussed here that it will be changed in the next patch :D

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

Fear the Dark Shadows [v0.3.0] [FTDSD]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 265 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for compressing it! Can i put the links out? (So people don't have to scroll the comments over) :)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes