Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there a way to get around the quizes or remove the timer so I have time to read the book I keep failing them and it's really annoying me
Edit: After so many tried finally beat it was a good update hope there'll be a dominate path for Carolyn eventually

Last edited:

Netsepp

Aug 27, 2018
i can not load from the start screen (impossible to select the load button)? What can i do ?
I don't always want to play through the start scene to be able to load?
thx

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh I liked the movie. Will this have a maledom route? I know that the game is still in its early stage + I think it's one of the rules to not include future tags 'till the sh1t actually happen in the game that's why I'm asking. Usually in cases like this. I help myseld with the dev notes but there are none.

Now a bit more onto the game.
I tried it, stopped at Carolyne storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly when I 1st saw the thumbnail I thought we'd play a chad MC lol. MC's brigh blue eyes, watching over the domain. But, I think this is even better, this lets room for him to have some character development. I still think he was spoiled but at least he isn't mean or arrogant + it's pretty normal given his upbringing.

SO yeah to summarize and some things to my recommendations :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has great potential, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with the writing. Now that I think abt it, maybe I got carried away. Maybe I wrote all this for nothing if the game was made to be mainly femdom-oriented lol.
Sry if there are mistakes but I'm too tired to proofread.

Anyhow, good luck dev/s,

wish y'all the best,

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
is there a way to get around the quizes or remove the timer so I have time to read the book I keep failing them and it's really annoying me
Edit: After so many tried finally beat it was a good update hope there'll be a dominate path for Carolyn eventually
Isn't there smt like a cheat to bypass those?
In mc's room, top lef corner, his bookshelf I think.
It's in the walktrough's last page ;

"Cheat:
You can skip the minigames making by clicking on the shelf in your room. (Afternoon)
Password: 1204
1709237784517.png "

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes