qq49

Feb 1, 2022
interesting, but a bit boring .... not sure why. In any case keep my eye on this game. gl to dev.

Dec 5, 2023
specifically what I mean by slow, to give some slightly useful feedback, is that in particular it feels like the transitions between every action is very slow. I don't develop so I don't know if that's the developer's choice or not, but it feels like the response time for ever action in this game, minus going through doors, takes longer than other RPGM games I've played, even ones of a similar style like NLT Media's games.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Finally a update, Finally! I personally dont care how small updates it get as long I can get to do naughty stuff with these chicks. Violet, and especially Carolyn, have this cheeky-annoying-cocky attitude and expressions I would be even fine with dream scenes where we can hardcore bang here :devilish:.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im so fucking weak for this, its like the game knows what I want but only gives me samples but not the whole meal :cry::devilish::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For real this faking tease really know how to turn my buttons lol. This update, since rather short and only one BJ from this new character (with some good teasing hehe) is more focused on the backstory of the maid Sarah. Good waifu. Gonna pledge to protect her from Carolyn (Still needs a Dream scene with Face-fucking/Deepthroating her ASAP as revenge!:PogChamp:)

Edit: Do someone of you guys have a Contact information of this Developer ? It seems he dosent have a account here, nor has any social media or Discord. He has Patreon but I rather want to give him this a-bit-to-late-X-Mas gift of digital cash directly then through Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: doc69ppb

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I also thought before starting the project which engine to use. The beginning is quite Visual Novel-like, but only because it's the most practical way to introduce the characters. In the next 3-4 patches (if you're interested in the continuation), you'll see why I chose this engine
Please no fighting mechanic. :)

ssskkan

Jul 12, 2020
Man...
i'll have to wait in the distance future an update to see if it's worth to put Carolyn and their mother in their place. The only one that left me a good impression was Sarah
(For the dev/s) Keep up the good work, keep ur vision of ur game and good luck.

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
interesting, but a bit boring .... not sure why. In any case keep my eye on this game. gl to dev.
Indeed the games is interesting.
I think the thing that makes the game boring at the moment is that it doesn't really matter what decisions you make in the game.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
The game has to many bugs !! First it ckrashes when days change and you cannot progress with the quiz if you failed one because it always writhe that the are no other quiz !

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Games like these make me see why games are so much enjoyable when they have basic functions. This game doesn't have a way to speed up text, unskippable cutscenes, and no map of the house. My game soft locked after looking at Sarah's Route in the phone. Maybe I'll wait until basic bugs and functions get implemented into the game...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Cheat doesn't work. It still makes me play minigames.

Cool concept and art but my god rpgm is such an awful engine. You can't skip scenes, you have to walk everywhere, controls are stupid... It makes no sense to use rpgm when you don't even use the rpg functionality.

Last edited:
Reactions: judgenot93

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
Im so fucking weak for this, its like the game knows what I want but only gives me samples but not the whole meal :cry::devilish::
For real this faking tease really know how to turn my buttons lol. This update, since rather short and only one BJ from this new character (with some good teasing hehe) is more focused on the backstory of the maid Sarah. Good waifu. Gonna pledge to protect her from Carolyn (Still needs a Dream scene with Face-fucking/Deepthroating her ASAP as revenge!:PogChamp:)

Edit: Do someone of you guys have a Contact information of this Developer ? It seems he dosent have a account here, nor has any social media or Discord. He has Patreon but I rather want to give him this a-bit-to-late-X-Mas gift of digital cash directly then through Patreon.
If i am not wrong he does have an account here. It's HyperManagement

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes