Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
why do an harem game and lock path between the girls? im tring to understand tha ,and i cant,pls dev explain why you are so malign and evil genius,
It doesn't, you don't lose content, but push for later, at chapter 1 you can do the missed opportunities of the prologue.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Follow the quest log, it will tell you where to go, sorry about that i will grey out all unavailable options.
hey mate i didnt say i hate the game so chill,....xd nah i really love it but why to lock paths,why dont just use all day to love them around ? if is a real harem...you need to just give the player the choice to go or not,.....to see or not to call or not,thats it ,if you ask me.....example why dont do 3 nights in a row at night club have the choice to go with someone else,why limiting the mc to go only with one of them?you know what i mean ?till now,well till last update i only seeing low key choices here so or your game is avn with heavy choices in the future or your game is more like a kinetic novel with some low choices about who i want to fuck now.......and no i odnt have problem with that but i will love to know before spending more time and being much intersted to even want to be a subs>.....sorry but is the only way i see it and to ask,maybe harsh but that isnt my hope,....

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
hey mate i didnt say i hate the game so chill,....xd nah i really love it but why to lock paths,why dont just use all day to love them around ? if is a real harem...you need to just give the player the choice to go or not,.....to see or not to call or not,thats it ,if you ask me.....example why dont do 3 nights in a row at night club have the choice to go with someone else,why limiting the mc to go only with one of them?you know what i mean ?till now,well till last update i only seeing low key choices here so or your game is avn with heavy choices in the future or your game is more like a kinetic novel with some low choices about who i want to fuck now.......and no i odnt have problem with that but i will love to know before spending more time and being much intersted to even want to be a subs>.....sorry but is the only way i see it and to ask,maybe harsh but that isnt my hope,....
Hey, i answered it later, you don't "Lose"" the opportunities but push it to chapter 1 where you can do it again, you are postponing, not missing.

And sorry if i sounded harsh it's wasn't my intention, English is not my first language.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

To explain better, it's like that, the scene where you give a ride to anna, Kara or Keren

You picked One at the prologue.

Then at the chapter 1 when working as a bouncer again, you can give a ride to the other's, most of the content you missed on prologue can be done at chapter 1.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
To explain better, it's like that, the scene where you give a ride to anna, Kara or Keren

You picked One at the prologue.

Then at the chapter 1 when working as a bouncer again, you can give a ride to the other's, most of the content you missed on prologue can be done at chapter 1.
oh so you redo some scenes after all ,thx man thats very apreciated ,some devs use this kind of strategy to ,milk or to ask for more money ,paywalls,i dont say you cant do that ,you can but not int he beggining of this really good game,well done again man

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
oh so you redo some scenes after all ,thx man thats very apreciated ,some devs use this kind of strategy to ,milk or to ask for more money ,paywalls,i dont say you cant do that ,you can but not int he beggining of this really good game,well done again man
I don't really plan to do it. but i will create a update gap of 20 versions bettwen the public release (here) and the backer release on my patreon.

Feb 20, 2024
Usually games try to get rid of the sandbox, but not here. Even though it's not a traditional sandbox, it still killed my interest as soon as it started. I'm not interested anymore.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Any idea what those two locked scenes are, along with the locked scene on the last page that is on its own?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
well shit looks like im gana go back then ty btw how long is the game with current content after the pro?
there are two events for Yumiko and two for kara. on the Patreon backer content there are four for each closing their storyline for the chapter 1.

Spoiler ahead ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes