harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I'm giving 1d4 from school work and 1d8 from bouncer work, it's too few?
it isn't too bad... but i decided to replay with different choices and didn't want to do it again.

you can only work 6 days a week. 1 day as bouncer earning an avg of 4.5
5 days as teacher earning an avg of 2.5 each.
total is 17 a week. once averaged out this is a total of 2.43/day.
gun upgrades are 5, 10, 15, 20 = 50 total.

you then need to spend another batch on training gun skill (2 per training), and training in the gym (1 per training).
gym tells you when you stop making gainz, but gun range does not. so i wasted some money there first time around. especially because i kept on assuming it would raise Gun when it raises Ranged. (gun is raised by buying upgrades to the gun itself)

if you are maxamally efficient. you need about 20 to 25ish on the gym and a little under 10 for range. so we can just say 80 total. which is almost 5 weeks of grinding to get enough money.
also, you can get unlucky on the rolls.
it isn't the worst. but when replaying i decided to just cheat to skip it. the fact I made some spending mistakes early on and wasted money was a bit painful too.

maybe raise it a little? or lower costs instead of raising income.
automatically blocking you from overspending on training that does not give anything might be nice too

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
BTW. on the gallery, when a scene is locked, could it have some hints on how to get it? and/or fetish notes (ex: MC pegged / NTR / etc).
I can't tell if I missed something, or intentionally chose to avoid it. (ex: I avoided all scenes of the MC getting pegged)

Also... edit: redacted

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
BTW. on the gallery, when a scene is locked, could it have some hints on how to get it? and/or fetish notes (ex: MC pegged / NTR / etc).
I can't tell if I missed something, or intentionally chose to avoid it. (ex: I avoided all scenes of the MC getting pegged)
I can do both, those are great ideas.

Reactions: Dudefox

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
it isn't too bad... but i decided to replay with different choices and didn't want to do it again.

you can only work 6 days a week. 1 day as bouncer earning an avg of 4.5
5 days as teacher earning an avg of 2.5 each.
total is 17 a week. once averaged out this is a total of 2.43/day.
gun upgrades are 5, 10, 15, 20 = 50 total.

you then need to spend another batch on training gun skill (2 per training), and training in the gym (1 per training).
gym tells you when you stop making gainz, but gun range does not. so i wasted some money there first time around. especially because i kept on assuming it would raise Gun when it raises Ranged. (gun is raised by buying upgrades to the gun itself)

if you are maxamally efficient. you need about 20 to 25ish on the gym and a little under 10 for range. so we can just say 80 total. which is almost 5 weeks of grinding to get enough money.
also, you can get unlucky on the rolls.
it isn't the worst. but when replaying i decided to just cheat to skip it. the fact I made some spending mistakes early on and wasted money was a bit painful too.

maybe raise it a little? or lower costs instead of raising income.
automatically blocking you from overspending on training that does not give anything might be nice too
Got it! And Thanks for the inputs, it's helps me to offer a more pleasing experience!

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
without incest it's like its shiting on itself. For one thing its always the mcs name then without space its says Steves stepdaughter's like it was not supposed to be like that and there's that whole set up from the beginning. this is a incest game with out incest.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
without incest it's like its shiting on itself. For one thing its always the mcs name then without space its says Steves stepdaughter's like it was not supposed to be like that and there's that whole set up from the beginning. this is a incest game with out incest.
I mean the game calls Kara and Keren your nieces all the time.

Feb 16, 2019
I'm giving 1d4 from school work and 1d8 from bouncer work, it's too few?
One thing I'd recommend is for whatever value you set for the bouncer work instead of having it as a flat dice roll, add some extra onto it so its more consistent. For example the current of a 1d8 averages 4.5 (1+8=9,9/2=4.5) so you could change that to to a 1d6+1 or 1d4+2 and keep the same average amount but makes it so unlucky people dont get screwed over as much.

• Red Heart

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
why do an harem game and lock path between the girls? im tring to understand tha ,and i cant,pls dev explain why you are so malign and evil genius,

• Thinking Face

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
One thing I'd recommend is for whatever value you set for the bouncer work instead of having it as a flat dice roll, add some extra onto it so its more consistent. For example the current of a 1d8 averages 4.5 (1+8=9,9/2=4.5) so you could change that to to a 1d6+1 or 1d4+2 and keep the same average amount but makes it so unlucky people dont get screwed over as much.
That's a good idea, this way i create a base minimum.

Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes