• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Anyone knows what is the procedure to make this lose the VN prefix and add the Sandbox Tag?

Needs to be Reported? What is the correct way to do it?

Peace :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hmm if its now a Sandbox game then the VN prefix doesn't fit anymore (at least with our rules)
I don't know where it fit's at the moment there are more VN content than sandbox, but in the future it will change, so up to you!

Reactions: Bob69

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hmm if its now a Sandbox game then the VN prefix doesn't fit anymore (at least with our rules)
I think that it is better to remove the Illusion of being a VN since it is no longer, rather than keep it only to frustrate players later.

It is bad enough that this move happened, no need to fool more people. Just my 2 cents.

Peace :(

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,
the STATS are not working? When I click on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- does anyone have the same experience and when yes, a solution for it?

*edit: I've found the cause for my problem myself: it was the uncensor-patch (did not match the game-version).

thanks in advance & best regards

Last edited:

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
Since when is Yumiko so small? I thought she is at least taller than her daughters. She looks more like a shortstack like that

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes