• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
I've attached a partial uncensor patch for 0.9.2 that may not cover the new content. It was a quick and dirty job.
Hi MLocke your patch crashes the game. Please fix that

EDIT 02.05.2024 -- well also a kind of reactin when you delete your account ...THX MLoke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MLocke

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
If I'm reading it correctly this game is just a bunch of screenshots from a completely different game? Is that why all the pics on the main page show the characters and locations looking flat? It that's true I won't be wasting my time with this "game".

dera321derp

Oct 12, 2018
Im not sure if its just me, I have already followed the previous step but the Yumiko Double down option is still not available :(

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
1714806391969.png
For the developer, every time the version changes the name is changed to MAIN CHARACTER... and the truth is that the first versions start over each time, but the further the game progresses this becomes tiresome

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Family Trouble [v0.9.3] [Goth Girl Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [350 MB]
- - - -

Mac [347 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
Hi MLocke your patch crashes the game. Please fix that

EDIT 02.05.2024 -- well also a kind of reactin when you delete your account ...THX MLoke
I'm not sure what you mean, but I assure you the uncensor worked with no crashes. I removed my version because it's outdated for 0.9.3 and up now though. I would play without a patch or wait until 0.9.5.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
*sees femdom tag
*looks at the MC basically named Chad Thundercock
Yeah, sure buddy. Calling BS on that one.
Nah played it and there is femdom but don't expect the game to be femdom oriented lol. There is pegging too if you're into that.
A real chad doesn't fear femdom he choses when to be a dom or not depending on his mood lol

THX

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
View attachment 3601341
For the developer, every time the version changes the name is changed to MAIN CHARACTER... and the truth is that the first versions start over each time, but the further the game progresses this becomes tiresome
Start a new game, it's happened cause of the replay added in the 0.6 starting a new game will fix this problem.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
*sees femdom tag
*looks at the MC basically named Chad Thundercock
Yeah, sure buddy. Calling BS on that one.
It's optional like everything else from the controversial content, you can even dom a domme in case of hel. Heh

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
If I'm reading it correctly this game is just a bunch of screenshots from a completely different game? Is that why all the pics on the main page show the characters and locations looking flat? It that's true I won't be wasting my time with this "game".
This game uses second life as base, but, we are using several different lands
Im not sure if its just me, I have already followed the previous step but the Yumiko Double down option is still not available :(
Hey, to feminize Yumiko you should not ask her to fuck you too in the prologue, once you do, this option is lost.

Hope it helps.

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
Unofficial uncensor patch. Only use it with 0.9.3. Once the new game version is out, it's useless. It just changes some dialogue. BTW, there's not really any reason it would crash the game. That usually only happens when people are hoping that it's a flexible, drop-in patch that will keep working despite being outdated. It's not.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyTrouble-0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Unofficial uncensor patch. Only use it with 0.9.3. Once the new game version is out, it's useless. It just changes some dialogue. BTW, there's not really any reason it would crash the game. That usually only happens when people are hoping that it's a flexible, drop-in patch that will keep working despite being outdated. It's not.
Thanks Locke, i wish you didin't had to keep doing it, but my hands are tied up.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I hope we get more scenes with the goth fae girl with huge tits. More goth chicks with huge tits is never a bad thing.

Reactions: Voronc
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes