EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
"Family Trouble" is an erotic comedy novel game with sharp humor. You play as an education professor at a university. One day, your best friend's stepdaughter offers to share the house with you after getting a place at the university where you teach. This triggers a series of random events and humorous situations in your character's life, ultimately leading to a supernatural conspiracy where you'll need to step up as a hero for the entire family."​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-06
Developer: Goth Girl Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signature:

Content from the last update:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches:
Uncensor*
Extras: Gallery Unlocker*

*This patch/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.
Support Indie Gaming! As a hobbyist in the gaming industry, I'm excited to share my first project with you. Your support means the world to me! Download "Family Trouble" now and embark on an unforgettable gaming journey.

m5.gif 28.png 63.png 85.png 88.png m3.gif zp5.mms.png keren-and-mc.gif 130.png JhxLkVj.jpg 118.png 114.png 105.png 101.png 100.png 94.png 259.png 287.png Snapshot_003.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Gothgirlgames Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Renpy PC version = Win/Linux.
If you want to re-add the torrent, upload the file to a Hoster and hotlink that file. Hotlinking the magnet doesn't work. Not sure if its needed for 300 MB though.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
About the Game: "Family Trouble" is not just a game; it's an immersive experience crafted by a passionate developer entering the gaming industry.
No Wincest Tag
sorcery.jpg

All jokes aside, Dev, the kinks/fetish are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
Or if there is a LI that has a particular kink that a player is not interested in, can the player avoid that character?

Thanks, good luck.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
No Wincest Tag
View attachment 3298775

All jokes aside, Dev, the kinks/fetish are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
Or if there is a LI that has a particular kink that a player is not interested in, can the player avoid that character?

Thanks, good luck.
Yes, you can avoid things you don't like and there's a warning on the options when you click, also more degenerate it is, more perversion points you will need to unlock.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yes, you can avoid things you don't like and there's a warning on the options when you click, also more degenerate it is, more perversion points you will need to unlock.
:unsure: Does that means that if the player rejects some characters or perhaps some actions with those characters, they will not gain perversion points, and therefore there may be things that they cannot see with other characters or they end up blocking content that they may be interested in?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
:unsure: Does that means that if the player rejects some characters or perhaps some actions with those characters, they will not gain perversion points, and therefore there may be things that they cannot see with other characters or they end up blocking content that they may be interested in?
It happened to me in good girl going bad (Which was the reason i learned to code in first place!) So to avoid it, i made the actions that does need perversion points does not generate any, so can balance it better, avoiding to take it into account.

So taking those does not generate any points.

But i will review it right now, just to make sure, you raised a good point.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
For a buff ass guy in a Visual Novel with oversized curves, his dong is a pretty bealiviable size!? Not that i looked or something sheesh...

I took this development decision in order to better record close on scenes, its easier to fit in the holes like that. Tehee.

Reactions: HELIO CESAR
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes