• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So what different sexual stuff will the futa get up to? Asking for a friend, I have no personal interest.

For the Futa(Yumiko) I'm planning to do both, the mc on her and her on the mc, based on the choices, so everyone can be happy, but there will be a femboy later, heavely focusing on feminization kink, where he will start as a regular skinny guy and finish a boytoy.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Yeah that too. My favoriteAVN ASuch a Sharp Pain did that until teh dev got tired of censoring himself after I think it was 0.4, the patch grew bigger than the rest of the AVN and was just getting harder and harder to patch with every update while having the censored version allowed here to still make sense without plot holes or not have tiny updates after 3 months (some of the loli-centered drama was just simply missing without the patch but aluded to sometimes).

I will research how to create it ^^

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Not to bad for a start, the translation could use some work but it still it made me laugh so... But i'm gonna go out on a limb and say we can look forward to a 3-some to start the next update?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I like it so far but are Mori and Yumiko mutually exclusive? Also that last preview image in the OP, is that already in the game? If so I missed something lol

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes