Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
also would you have it so if the MC wanted he could join in on the fun? i.e he uses his lil dick on some of the girls? as an option of course
I Had the idea for a train hehe i think i even already have animations for a nice train fuck.

Apr 13, 2018
I Had the idea for a train hehe i think i even already have animations for a nice train fuck.
nice ;)

tho i was thinking more mc fuck one girl and trap fucks the other, like maybe the trap and one of the girls like each other and and also the mc like a love triangle?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Also, any content with Anna on this version? She was the only i could find no sex scene option for in the nightclub.
On the next update when you get her home, and i must admit, Anna is kinda of a self insert, its something i inspired to be, that's why i made it a bit harder.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
nice ;)

tho i was thinking more mc fuck one girl and trap fucks the other, like maybe the trap and one of the girls like each other and and also the mc like a love triangle?
Ah got it, i will take it consideration and see if can fit on the story!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
On the next update when you get her home, and i must admit, Anna is kinda of a self insert, its something i inspired to be, that's why i made it a bit harder.
It's fine, i just wanted to be sure if i had missed anything (not probable with no scene choices for her in sight, but who knows) or it was a "wait and see" situation. Thanks for clearing it up.

Also, depending on MC's choices Kara might have much thinking to do for the night. Uncle gives a solution her problem pounding the $#it out of her, literally and she loved it even without meaning to. :sneaky: :devilish:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Ah got it, i will take it consideration and see if can fit on the story!

hopefully all this will be optional? as in, if player doesnt want others being with the harem, men and women (lebian/bi/curious) or trans, either harem members or not, they can deny, opt out of it, avoid it ( never happens)

not into sharing and definately not into lesbians/multifucks/gangbangs/orgies/"trains"(?), so I hope this wont be forced or for "plot reasons"

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
hopefully all this will be optional? as in, if player doesnt want others being with the harem, men and women (lebian/bi/curious) or trans, either harem members or not, they can deny, opt out of it, avoid it ( never happens)

not into sharing and definately not into lesbians/multifucks/gangbangs/orgies/"trains"(?), so I hope this wont be forced or for "plot reasons"
None at all.
All the stuff i know its a controversy i'm making completely optional ^^ its something i have been planning since january 6 when i started to learn renpy to create the game! ^^

I really hated when i was forced into stuff i didin't liked in other games.

right now the scat/pissing scene is totally optional and theres a warning.

Reactions: Beast Within

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

a exemple that i'm working with it, is the dean daughter. you would be able to let her get raped and join, or save her to make her your own fucktoy.

with a bit of humor off course, since she is a funny character based on a friend of mine.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
right now the scat/pissing scene is totally optional and theres a warning.
my apologies if I misunderstood something, my english is not my strong point.

But..did I miss a tag or something? cause neither of those two appear in op so my question was about sharing/swinging/lesbian/groups and whatever the other guy suggested with the tranny and other guys fucking the gils

I am glad the those two are optional and if I understood correctly the rest I mentioned are optional/avoidable/never happen as well. nobody touches the harem, male or female or "female" either in or out of the harem.

the dean daughter. you would be able to let her get raped and join, or save her to make her your own fucktoy.
yeah I am definately not gonna let that happen and if I get the option to break his bones I would be happy as a kid with his first icecream.

thank you for your answer and apologies for taking so much of your time.

ps if these options are in the game, you may want to add sharing/scat/urination and rape on the tags or planned tags if they arent in game yet. will save you a lot of headache

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
my apologies if I misunderstood something, my english is not my strong point.

But..did I miss a tag or something? cause neither of those two appear in op so my question was about sharing/swinging/lesbian/groups and whatever the other guy suggested with the tranny and other guys fucking the gils

I am glad the those two are optional and if I understood correctly the rest I mentioned are optional/avoidable/never happen as well. nobody touches the harem, male or female or "female" either in or out of the harem.

yeah I am definately not gonna let that happen and if I get the option to break his bones I would be happy as a kid with his first icecream.

thank you for your answer and apologies for taking so much of your time.

ps if these options are in the game, you may want to add sharing/scat/urination and rape on the tags or planned tags if they arent in game yet. will save you a lot of headache

Its my pleasure really ^^

So Rape, as tranny, ladyboy, pissing, scat, futa, mmf, orgy etc etc

Are all controversy kinkies, some people love, some people hate!

so, to deal with it making optional and with an warning is the ideal.

branching ways aren't hard in renpy anyway and i like to write ^^

Also i'm brazilian, english is not my first language too.

about the tags, its already in, i will try to change the tags.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
So Rape, as tranny, ladyboy, pissing, scat, futa, mmf, orgy etc etc
perfect and I am glad you made these optional cause indeed most of them are controversial to say the least.
I strongly advise though, to have them either in Developer Notes or under Genre as existing(will need to be added in gmae tags as well if they are already in the game) or planned content cause those who love those things will not see them when they search for this content and those who hate them will want to avoid them or at the very least not stumble uppon them during a playthrough.

my best of wishes for you and the game to succeed and best of health for you and your loved ones.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
perfect and I am glad you made these optional cause indeed most of them are controversial to say the least.
I strongly advise though, to have them either in Developer Notes or under Genre as existing(will need to be added in gmae tags as well if they are already in the game) or planned content cause those who love those things will not see them when they search for this content and those who hate them will want to avoid them or at the very least not stumble uppon them during a playthrough.

my best of wishes for you and the game to succeed and best of health for you and your loved ones.

All right next update i will put it on the notes, as well on the game start!

and my best wishes for you and your family as well, thanks for the support!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Apr 13, 2018
Gothgirlgames
played through the game i enjoyed it and cant wait for future updates with more kinky stuff in it ;)

also makes me want to get back into SL or OS (since i lost my account so have to start from scratch again :() so this did motivate me to try again :LOL:

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Gothgirlgames Forgive me if this has already been asked but is it possible to introduce some menu option near the start so we can deal with the whole step-niece thing and make it a proper family? Or some discreet patch...? It's a fun game to play, absurd but entertaining and hot.

Reactions: Fapmaister
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes